Chapter 39

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The four girls are at SM building, as expected, there are some fans that always wait patiently outside the building just to catch a glimpse of them. As they got off the van, they smiled at the fans and posed to their camera. They knew the fans will pose them on Twitter and jokingly told Sunny to check her Twitter and see those photos to see if they turn out nice.

They were walking to the lift to get to the 3rd floor main office, along the way they saw some of their juniors and they greeted each other out of courtesy. They took out their shades as well since most of the juniors already saw their bare face before.

Sunny knocked the door to Mr Lee’s office and waited for his “come in”. When they heard him said, Sunny opened the door and greeted him, “Annyeong Mr Lee.” Sunny bowed a little followed by the 3 other girls.

“Mr Lee, it’s dinner time now, right?” Sunny asked as she saw him eating a packed lunch.                                                                                          

“Yeah.” He answered.

“Uncle~!” Sunny greeted him warmly and hugged him tightly. The 3 girls only laughed at the girl who can change so fast.

“What brings you here, little Soonkyu?” He smiled warmly at his niece.

“Well, we have something to tell you.” Sunny took the seat in front of him while Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon stood behind her.

“First, do you remember what you promised daddy before you decided to let me debut in Girls’ Generation? You know, about love love.” Sunny raised one of her eyebrow and looked at her uncle.

“I promised... That I’ll let you date if you finds your true love?” Mr Lee stopped eating for awhile.

“YEAH! So, I’ve found my true love.” Sunny said and winked at him.

He looked at Sunny with a shocked face before finally speaking up again, “Sunny ah... I didn’t know you’re such a player..” He joked.

“WHAT?! I’m talking to you about my relationship, why are you saying that I’m a player?!” Sunny pouted.

“I promised your daddy that, only if you have found your true love.” He repeated his promise.

“Yeha, I’ve found mine.” Sunny nodded.

“But how can you love 3 girls at the same time?! You better decide on one. If not your daddy will be disappointed.” He pointed at the 3 girls standing behind Sunny.

“WHAT? HAHAHAAHA. You actually thought all 3 of them are my girlfriends?! NO! This girl is my girlfriend.” Sunny pulled Yuri and made her sit beside her.

“I really really really love her. Although she always teases me but I still love her a lot! So please.......” Sunny held her hands together and made a cute pout.

“But if I agree... Then I have to agree too if your juniors want to date. And you know our rules.” He thought for a while.

“You can just say that they are young and not the time to date yet. We are already in our mid twenties... Daddy won’t want to see me having a girlfriend only at 30 years old, right?” Sunny pouted for the nth time.

“Aish you and your daddy. Okay okay.” He finally gave his nod.

“So what about you both? In a relationship too?” He looked at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon behind the couple. They both nodded.

“I understand that Sunny is my niece and I’ve promised her dad to take good care of her. Then what about you both?” He said and smiled.

“I... We...” Taeyeon stuttered, she didn’t know how to respond at the sudden question.

“Uncle! We’ve been together for 6 years now and we’re as close as me and you. If you’re sad then I’ll be sad so if they’re sad then I’ll be sad too. So if you disapprove their relationship, they’ll be sad and that means I’ll be sad too!” Sunny quickly helped Taeyeon to convince Mr Lee.

“You and your sweet talking. By the way, I’m just joking with you. Don’t need to get so nervous.” He finally laughed and pinched Sunny’s cheek.

“So I suppose you guys want to announce your relationship to the public?” He asked, the girls nodded. “I expect you guys to be prepared, okay? No matter what, don’t be rude to your fans.” He added, again, the girls nodded.

“Okay. I’ve told the reporter. They’ll be announcing it soon.” He said and kept his phone into his pocket. The girls are shocked at how fast he is.

“Uncle!! I’ve something to confess too.” Sunny smiled cheekily. “I have a Twitter account; please announce that it’s my official account too!”

“Aish, why don’t you say it earlier? Now they have to announce it separately.” Mr Lee knocked on Sunny’s forehead, making her pout again.

 

“SM Entertainment Lee Soo Man announced and confirmed that Girls’ Generation Sunny and Yuri are in a relationship. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are also in a relationship. It has been confirmed by Lee Soo Man that they’re in a relationship for about a week now and he hoped that SONEs can bless their relationship.”

 

“SM Entertainment Lee Soo Man also announced that Sunny has opened a Twitter account to get closer to her fans. Her username is currently @Sunnyday515, please do follow her if you want to know more about Sunny!”

 

“YAY!!! It’s out!! The news is out!!!” Taeyeon yelled in the van while going back to their dorm.

“Oppa, please stop by the restaurant we used to go to, we wanna buy some food to celebrate!” Yuri said and their manager nodded.

“See, I told you he will agree.” Sunny flipped her hair, proud of herself.

“All because of you baby.” Yuri said as she did a headlock to Sunny and kissed her.

 

[Yuri: Syoo, do it fast. We’re reaching home soon cos the restaurant isn’t very crowded. It’s in the 4th shelf in her wardrobe.]

 

“Who are you texting with?” Sunny peeked over at Yuri’s phone and the black pearl quickly keep her phone.                                                     “Sooyoung. I’m telling her we are going back now with some food just in case she falls asleep.” Yuri smiled.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon held their hands together tightly and didn’t want to let go of each other’s hands. They were too happy to even talk to each other, just smiling and looking at each other makes them happy.

“Are you happy?” Taeyeon asked.                            

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter