Chapter 24

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Night – TaengSic’s room]

 

“Hey Sica, want some cucumbers?” Taeyeon asked Jessica just entered the room.

 

“KIM TAEYEON YOU BETTER GET THAT LONG THING OUT OF MY-” Jessica was being cut off by Taeyeon who was shocked by her scream, “PEAS!!! I MEANT PEAS SICA!!!” Taeyeon stood up from the chair and showed Jessica the bowl of peas she had on her own.

 

“You scare the outta me, Taeng.” Jessica hived a sigh of relief and went to sit in the middle of the bed.

 

“Heart to heart talks?” Jessica suggested.

 

“Sounds good.” Taeyeon nodded and then Jessica patted on the empty space on the bed indicating Taeyeon to sit down in front of her.

 

“Have you noticed Hyoyeon’s not happy nowadays? She seems to space out a lot and I think she’s hiding something from us.” Jessica told Taeyeon.

 

“Yeah..Actually, I overheard her telling Yoona something but I couldn’t hear what it was. After that, she cried.” Taeyeon confessed to Jessica that she was eavesdropping them.

 

“That’s the only thing about Hyoyeon…She always like to suffer in silence and doesn’t want to tell people about her troubles. Even I, her best friend don’t know what’s wrong this time.” Jessica kept her head low while Taeyeon wrapped her arms around her shoulders to comfort her.

 

“Have she been like this all the while? She may be a choding, a joker but deep down her heart, no one knows what she’s thinking about.” Taeyeon let Jessica into her embrace.

 

“No, she hasn’t been like this for awhile. Haters no longer comment anything about her and the last time she cried every night to sleep was when her haters commented unnecessary things on the internet. She don’t cry like this unless it’s something big. So I guess something really upsets her this time.” Jessica looked up at Taeyeon with her teary eyes.

 

“It’s okay, people are always like this when they’re stressed. She’ll be okay after a few days, let her sort out her thinkings for awhile.” Taeyeon smiled and patted Jessica’s head.

 

“It is my fault? I felt that we drifted, we no longer play with each other so much now and she no longer teases me with cucumbers anymore.” Jessica pouted for the nth time.

 

“What are you talking about Jessi!!! Of course it’s not your fault! Since we’re like having a break now I guess  we are just into our own worlds and do our own things. Don’t blame yourself if not I’m going to stuff a cucumber in your pillow.” Taeyeon joked to liven the atmosphere.

 

“Taeng, can I tell you something?” Jessica went out of Taeyeon’s embrace.

 

“Go ahead.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“I-I… Ilikeyou!!” Jessica confessed and Taeyeon was utterly shocked, she don’t know how to reply to Jessica’s sudden confession.

 

“S-sica..?” The only word that came out of Taeyeon’s mouth.

 

“I know, I know you don’t like me and I don’t really expect anything in return from you-” Jessica was being cut off, she noticed she can’t speak anymore because there were a pair of lips crashed onto hers. She opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon right in front of her, of course, her lips were still crashed onto hers.

 

They both finally broke the kiss and hugged each other tightly. Both never ever imagined them being together, both never imagined love sparked off between them.

 

“I will love you even more now, you’ll be the only one in my heart.” Taeyeon whispered to Jessica and planted a kiss on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter