Chapter 15

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[SNSD Dorm – Living room]

 

“Wish ah… You are so cute.” Taeyeon talked to Wish while Boi was eating his supper.

 

“Rofl” Wish responded and lied down in between Taeyeon’s legs.

 

“Do you like me? Because I really like you. I think pets really make me happy. Like you and Boi.” Taeyeon Wish’s fur and continue talking to him.

 

When Taeyeon was going to carry Boi to her too, Hyoyeon came out of her room, nicely dressed and with 2 leashes. They looked at each other and that made the atmosphere awkward.  

 

“Oh, are you bringing them out? I’m sorry if I always stick to Boi and Wish but that’s because I really love pe-“ Before Taeyeon can finish what she want to say, Hyoyeon cut her off.

 

“Nah it’s okay. Wish and Boi is not only mine, they are both SNSD’s pets. So don’t worry about it.” Hyoyeon smiled sweetly while helping Boi to wear his leash.

 

“You’re bringing them out?” Isn’t that obvious, Taengoo?!

 

“Yeah. To Han River. I’ll be back in no time. If Sica asks, tell her I’m going out with a friend.” Hyoyeon said and moved over to help Wish wear his leash.

 

“O-okay. Be careful. It’s quite cold right now. Y-you need a cardigan?” Taeyeon asks, stuttered a bit.

 

“It’s okay, my friend has it. Sleep early.” Hyoyeon sat down in front of the door step and wore her sneakers.

 

“Can I wait for you to come back? Eh-ehem.. I mean I still wanna play with Wish and Boi.” Taeyeon scratched her head due to her embarrassing words.

 

“Ah, my 2 babies are really cute aren’t they? Sure, I’ll try to come back as early as possible.” Hyoyeon stood up and held the 2 leashes tight because the 2 puppies are really excited right now.

 

“Oh no it’s okay, don’t rush because of me, I can always play with them the other time.” Taeyeon waved her hand and laughed a bit.

 

“Eesh. Stop being so damn formal with each other you two. Hyo will you just get your out of this house and meet your friend?!” Sooyoung was sitting at the dining table eating a bowl of ramyun.

 

“Yah! Since when are you seated there?!” Taeyeon turned around and glared at the shikshin.

 

“Ever since…’ Can I wait for you to come back?’” Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon for 1 second and then back to her ramyun.

 

“Idiot. Bye!” Hyoyeon waved and closed the  door.

 

[Lobby]

 

“Woah~ Mommy’s gonna bring you out for a night walk, excited?!” Hyoyeon looked at Wish and Boi while walking and they both responded by a bark that’s not too loud.

 

“Yah…This idiot. Where is she… Lemme give her a call.” Hyoyeon fished out her phone from her jean’s pocket and dialled a contact.

 

“Hello. This is Yoon Bora of SISTAR. I’m currently driving now so please record your voicemail and if it’s something important I’ll call back. Thanks.”

 

“Yoon Idiot!!! Are you coming?! I am seriously getting cold you know?! Hehe” Hyoyeon yelled and then waited for Bora to call back because she definitely knows that she will.

 

#Incoming call from Bora#

 

“Hehe! Sorry! I’m on my way now, please give me another 5 minutes!” Bora said.

 

“Alrighto~” Hyoyeon replied cutely and hung up.

 

After 5 minutes, Bora finally arrived and rolled down the window from the passenger seat.

 

“Catch this!” Bora threw a cardigan for the now shivering Hyoyeon.

 

Hyoyeon wore it before entering the car.

 

[Han River]

 

The duo went to Han River after buying their drinks at Starbucks. Bora decided to break the silence between them first. Hyoyeon wanted to bring Wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter