Chapter 23

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Afternoon – Soshi Dorm]

 

“Good morning~” Jessica walked to the living room and saw her eight sisters gathered around the living room except Taeyeon who was most probably be sleeping.

 

“It’s afternoon, unnie.” Seohyun looked up halfway while reading her book.

 

“Ok, ok.” Jessica lazily nodded her head.

 

“You look happy?” Hyoyeon noticed that the ice princess wasn’t herself this afternoon.

 

“Nothing, I just watched an American movie last night before sleeping,” she paused awhile, “with Taeyeon.” Jessica giggled softly.

 

“Ah, that’s why she’s so happy. It’s been a long time since they both watched a movie together.” Yuri teased and winked at Jessica.

 

“H-haha, yeah.” Hyoyeon faked a smile and then excused herself to the kitchen.

 

Kim Hyoyeon. What exactly are you feeling right now?!!? You said you will control your feelings! You said you will not fight with Jessica over Taeyeon!

 

“Unnie?” Yoona called for Hyoyeon.

 

“Y-yeah? You hungry?” Hyoyeon  asked, she thought the doe-eyed girl was hungry but to her surprise, Yoona didn’t go and find her for food.

 

“I noticed that you’re not really happy these few days. So, if you have anything in your heart that you can’t say out, tell me. I’m a pretty good listener.” Yoona smiled sweetly at the latter.

 

In an instant, those salty liquids started forming in Hyoyeon’s eyes which startled Yoona.

 

“What happened, unnie??” Yoona asked and wiped away those tears on Hyoyeon’s face.

 

“I’m just touched by you, Yoong. Thank you.” Hyoyeon shook her head and then wiped her tears.

 

Why is she crying?

 

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t a good dongsaeng before, but I realised you guys are really precious to me!” Yoona pouted.

 

“Don’t say that, the eight of you are the sweetest, apart from my family.” Hyoyeon joked to liven up the atmosphere. She decided to tell Yoona about her falling for Taeyeon, “come to my room, I wanna tell you something.” Hyoyeon held Yoona’s hand and led her out of the kitchen.

 

She’s coming, I better go if not she’s going to find out I’m eavesdropping them.

 

“Hey Tae!” Jessica and Taeyeon did a bro fist as soon as they see each other.

 

[HyoSeo’s room]

 

“Yoong, I like Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon and Yoona sat in the middle of the bed.

 

“W-what? When?” Yoona stuttered a bit.

 

“Yesterday…” Hyoyeon’s eyes get teary when she thought of what she said to Sunny and Sooyoung yesterday.

 

“Unnie, are you planning on telling Taeyeon unnie?” Yoona asked, the same question as what Sunny asked Hyoyeon yesterday.

 

“No. She seemed to move on and I think she has a chance with Jessica.” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Aigo unnie. You can’t stop this kind of thing, if you really like Taeyeon unnie, then go for her!” Yoona encouraged Hyoyeon to go ahead and like Taeyeon.

 

“Hyo, Yoong, come out and eat your snacks!” Sooyoung knocked on the door and Hyoyeon quickly dry her tears before going out. Yoona gave her a tight hug before going to the living room too.

 

[Living Room]

 

Taeyeon was leaning her head against Jessica’s shoulder, they look like a couple but they’re not. The girls are watching a Korean drama and was really engrossed into the drama.

 

Go Hyo! It’s your chance now!! Call for Jessica! Call!

Shut up you idiot. Hyo, you said you’re going to control your feelings.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter