Chapter 21

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Dorm]

 

Sunny was the first to wake up and she was glad that both Taeyeon and Jessica are sleeping soundly. She quietly went to the kitchen to make fresh cucumber juice. Sunny munch on the fresh cucumber and drank the whole cup of cucumber juice that she made on her own.

 

She then quickly ran back to her room and went in front of Jessica to wake her up.

 

“Sica…Sica..” Sunny called out and the latter starts to roll around the bed.

 

Sunny took the long and fresh cucumber and put it under Jessica’s nose. She waited for Jessica to react and laughed her heart out.

 

“YAHHHHH!!!!! GET THAT LONG THING OUT!” HellSica.

 

“hehehehe! That’s what you get when you bully the Sunny Bunny!” Sunny stuck out her tongue and went to Seohyun’s room.

 

After Sunny tried to plead Seohyun 3 times, the younger one still refuse to take her Nintendo down for her because she says playing games in the morning will also damage her eyesight and she’ll keep on playing and neglect everything around her.

 

So the short girl could only go to the living room and use her phone to log in to Twitter so that she can stalk some SONEs.

 

“@Allkpop:

Girls’ Generation Hyoyeon and SISTAR’s Bora rumoured to be in a relationship.

Hyoyeon and Bora held their hands differently from their members. They held their members’ hand normally but intertwined their fingers together.

Fans also noticed Bora held Hyoyeon’s waist while walking to the backstage and they both seemed happy and in their own world.

Both SM Entertainment and Starship Entertainment have yet to give any statements.”

 

“OMO…OMO!!!! HYOYEON!!!!” Sunny read the article and immediately called for her blonde sister.

 

“Good morning~” Hyoyeon walked out of her room just when Sunny shouted for her and she was looking happy since Bora gave her a morning call just now.

 

“WHAT GOOD MORNING?! Some fans already spotted you and Bora acting differently!! There’s even an article about it!” Sunny showed Hyoyeon the article on her phone and Hyoyeon knew immediately she will get into trouble.

 

Just then, Hyoyeon’s phone rung and it was SNSD’s chief manager.

 

“Come to SM straight after you wash up or anything. Mr Lee wants to see you and you should know what is it about. I can’t help you with that, Hyoyeon. This news is really too big.”

“A-arasso..” Hyoyeon’s voice was shaky.

 

“What did manager oppa said?” Sunny asked and the members one by one gathered around.

 

“He told me that Mr Lee wants to see me. What should I do? What if he objects? I love Bora! I really love her!!” Hyoyeon was panicking and started to cry.

 

“Hyo, don’t worry!! Whatever Mr Lee says, just keep stating your stand and never give up!” Sooyoung did a fighting sign only to earn a knock from Seohyun.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie, don’t listen to Sooyoung unnie. If Mr Lee doesn’t approve this relationship, he must have his own reason and also it will be for your own good. So whatever he says, listen to him.” Seohyun said and hugged Hyoyeon.

 

“Eesh. We have rights to pursue our own happiness too alright!” Sooyoung rolled her eyes in a joking manner earning another knock on her forehead from the maknae.

 

Object, please. Object.

 

[SM – Main Office]

 

“G-good morning, Mr Lee..” Hyoyeon bowed a little while waiting for Mr Lee to tell her to sit down.

 

“Take a seat.” He said before continuing, “I’m sure you know why I called you here.”

 

“Ne.” Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“First of all, is it true that you and Bora is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter