Chapter 22

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s a peaceful afternoon in the dorm. Some are at the living room, some at the kitchen, some lying on the floor watching TV.

 

“Ah…This is so boring.” Taeyeon changed the channel to a Bikini Fashion Show. She almost dropped her jaws when she saw those models’ butts.

 

“YAH  SHORTY IT’S THE FOR THAT SHOW I’M WATCHING!!! SWITCH IT BACK.” Jessica jot up from the couch and glared at Taeyeon.

 

“NO.” Woah, brave Taeyeon.

 

“WHY NOT?!” Jessica was shocked that she got rejected. Ice Princess got rejected.

 

“Because it’s you” Taeyeon stuck out her tongue and ran around the living room waiting for Jessica to chase her. and to everyone’s surprise, Jessica chased after Taeyeon. I said chased. It means run.

 

“DANSHIN!!”

“I’M GONNA GET ANGRY”

“ YOU COME BACK WITH THE REMOTE CONTROL”

 

“Aigo, these 2 really cannot stop bickering for one day…” Yuri shook her head and continued to watch the fashion show.

 

“hmph. Forget it then.” Jessica got tired and she lied down on the couch, her forehead started to get sweaty.

 

“Here,” Taeyeon hand over the remote control to Jessica but the latter ignored her. “You’re angry?” Taeyeon asked again and got ignored again.

 

“Sorry~~ Bbuing~” Taeyeon showed her aegyo, Jessica was melted by her aegyo but refused to show it, she wanted to tease Taeyeon some more.

 

“Taengoo won’t tease Sica again~ Forgive meeeeeeeeeeeee” Jessica finally laughed at Taeyeon’s aegyo and took the remote control and switch it back to the channel that she wants to watch.

 

“HYOYEON UNNIE~!!!!” Seohyun shouted into Hyoyeon’s ear. The latter was dazing out.

 

“Oh, yes?” Hyoyeon turned away her gaze from TaengSic and looked at Seohyun.

 

“Are you okay? You’re dazing out.” Seohyun asked.

 

“I’m fine. I was thinking that Taeyeon and Jessica looked so cute together.” Hyoyeon smiled. Why am I feeling this way…? Why do I feel like I’m…Jealous?

 

Hyoyeon shook off her thoughts before going to the kitchen to prepare some light snacks for the girls.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

I’m in the kitchen cooking up some dukbokkie for the girls. I could hear Taeyeon’s ahjumma laugh and then Jessica’s voice, telling her to shut up. Then, Sooyoung and Yoona complaining that they wanna eat. I turned back and looked to the living room, and LOL, kkabyul doing yoga. Hahaha.

 

“HYONIE!!!” I was startled when I heard a high pitched voice yelling my name; it was none other than Jessica.

 

“WAE?!” I put down the spatula and quickly went to protect Jessica although I don’t know what happened.

 

“Taeyeon wants to put the cucumber on my hand!!!” Ah, cucumbers are really the bane of her life.

 

They both keep running around me, and I was a little annoyed by them, I don’t know why. I feel weird. Normally I would play along with them but this time, I’m just annoyed. To the extent where I scolded the both of them.

 

“You both. Quit playing. I’m cooking here, can’t you see? Go outside and play and don’t step into the kitchen until I’m done cooking. Go.” I looked at them sternly and both of them looked at each other, looking shocked. They quickly got out of the kitchen and didn’t dare to even make noise.

 

Finally, the snacks are done. I set the table and told them to come and eat. They slowly gathered around the dining table.

 

I was going to walk back to my room but Sooyoung stopped me for awhile.

 

“Hyo, you don’t wanna eat? Or you just don’t feel hungry right now? I can save some for you.” This sweet shikshin.

 

“It’s fine, Soo. I have no appetite now.” I smiled back weakly and walked to my room.

 

[Evening]

 

My stomach is starting to hurt since I didn’t have anything in the afternoon and same goes for dinner. I just don’t have the mood right now but still, I’m worried for the girls. I don’t know if they’ve eaten, I don’t know if Taeyeon cooked for them already or not.

 

I felt bad because of me; they all got to accept my moodswings. I decided to go to the living room to see what are they doing. When I went to the living room, I felt something different with my heart. It was beating very…fast I wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter