Chapter 26

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Morning]

 

This morning, the girls have to go to KBS Open Concert for rehearsal, their performance will be pre-recorded in the afternoon. Tomorrow, they will go to Taiwan for their Girls & Peace concert on the day after.

 

“Tae, go wake Jessi up. We are leaving in an hour and she hasn’t eat yet.” Tiffany said while eating the pancakes that Hyoyeon cooked. Taeyeon nodded and went to her shared room with Jessica. (Note: Taeyeon and Jessica are sharing room, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are sharing a room.)

 

‘ANYBODY WANTS MORE PANCAKES?!’ Hyoyeon shouted from the living room and as expected, Sooyoung wanted more.

 

“ME! ME!” Sooyoung raised her hand up as she shouts.  Hyoyeon nodded and the stove again.

 

Taeyeon walked to the kitchen after waking her girlfriend up. She’s afraid that Hyoyeon didn’t make any pancakes for Jessica and then the ice princess will start to whine again. But then on another note, Taeyeon loves to see Jessica whine because when she’s whining, Jessica will turn into a cute little girl.

 

“Hyo, did you make any pancakes for Jessi?” Taeyeon touched Hyoyeon’s waist as she normally does to other members. It’s normal for Taeyeon but not for Hyoyeon. She got a shock and immediately moved back from Taeyeon.

 

“A-ah, yes. I saved some for her. When she’s ready I’ll cook it for her.” Hyoyeon stuttered a bit.

 

“Is there something wrong? Why are you so shock? Did I do something wrong?” Taeyeon asked as she noticed the awkwardness between the both of them.

 

“No, no. Taeyeon, you didn’t do anything wrong. It’s just that I’m a little tired today. You should go see if Jessi’s ready, we don’t have much time now.” Hyoyeon faked a smile and gently pushed Taeyeon to the living room.

 

Hyoyeon brought the pancakes that Sooyoung wants and Jessica’s share to the dining table. She then saw Jessica coming out from the  room and smiled at her.

 

“Good morning Hyoraeng!” Jessica greeted her best friend and planted a kiss on Hyoyeon’s cheek.

 

“Morning.” Hyoyeon smiled and went to her room.

 

After an hour, they were ready to go to KBS and their manager oppa is waiting for them downstairs. The girls one by one went out of the door and some wore their sunglasses, some fix their hair and some just put on light make up.

 

They got on the van and listened to what their manager tells them.

 

“Later when you reach KBS, get your hair and makeup done, after that, change into your outfit and go to the stage. We only can have 2 rehearsals and pre-recording will start.” He said and they just nod their heads.

 

Hyoyeon was on her ear phones, Sunny playing Nintendo, Jessica and Taeyeon sharing earphones and texted each other sweet stuffs occasionally since they can’t let their manager or any other people know about their relationship first. Sooyoung and Yoona sharing a packet of chips. Seohyun closed her eyes to rest. Tiffany listening to music as well, Yuri is watching a video about yoga poses.

 

[KBS building]

 

A large crowd of fans were waiting for the girls and they weren’t shock about that. They all walked in quickly as instructed by their manager. Taeyeon and Jessica held their hands and walked in together that made many fans happy because it has been a long time since they saw TaengSic moments and now there are some.

 

Hyoyeon walked beside Sunny and they were behind TaengSic. Sunny tried to keep Hyoyeon occupied so she won’t have to keep looking at TaengSic in front of her.

 

After 2 hours, their makeup was done. They’re gonna record a video and the producers will put it as a VCR later when it’s time for their performance.

 

4 girls were seated on a chair and the rest were to stand behind. Hyoyeon was standing in the middle of Seohyun and Sunny, and Taeyeon and Jessica seated right in front of her. Hyoyeon silently cursed the organizer.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, SNSD imnida!” They greeted their fans through the camera and Yuri, representing the group to say a speech.

 

“We’re still in the midst of preparing our next album,” Yuri hinted their fans for next comeback, “please wait and support us still! We hope to meet our fans up close more! OH! And tomorrow, we will be having a concert in Taiwan. Taiwan SONEs wait for us!!” Yuri did a hwaiting sign and the black pearl passed the mike to aegyo queen.

 

“SONEs~ I love you!” Sunny did a heartshape using her arms and showed her eyesmile.

 

“JIGEUMEN SONYUHSHIDAE!” They did their intro line

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter