Chapter 12

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Taeyeon’s Room]

Taeyeon’s POV

“Tell me. Why did you come into Hyoyeon’s room?!?!?!?!” Taeyeon shouted at Yuri. The others outside were all able to hear Taeyeon’s loud voice.

“I-I’m sorry.. I have no idea that you are you know… Doing those things with Hyo..” Yuri stuttered a bit.

“What those things?!? We are just pecking! It was turning into a kiss but you just gotta ruin it don’t you?!”

“Sorry…..” Yuri pouted at the leader.

“Seriously. Whenever I’m in Hyoyeon’s room alone with her remember not to allow anybody to come in. Understand?! Tell the others as well!” Taeyeon flicked Yuri’s forehead and went out with her.

“Hehehe… Arasso!” Yuri giggled while following Taeyeon behind.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

**

[Next morning – Breakfast]

Hyoyeon just finished bathing and came out of the bathroom to see the 7 girls already gathered around the dining table having their first meal of the day. She glanced through them and noticed Taeyeon wasn’t there. Hyoyeon was curious but decided not to ask. She was relieved that Taeyeon wasn’t there so she don’t have to avoid her and eat her breakfast peacefully.

“Good morning guys.” Hyoyeon greeted her members and sat down beside Yuri.

“Cereals for you?” Yuri asked.

“Sounds good.” Yuri put the bowl in front of Hyoyeon and poured the cereals and milk for her.

They were all chatting happily when they heard a loud voice from behind. It was of course Taeyeon, the last member to wake up.

“GOOD MORNING!!! HAHAHA”

Hyoyeon chocked on her cereals upon hearing Taeyeon’s voice. Yuri quickly pat on her back to make sure she’s fine.

. Awkward. I have to go.

She stood up with her bowl of unfinished cereals and wanted to go to the kitchen already but got stopped by Sooyoung.

“You don’t want that anymore?” The shikshin winked.

“Yeah. You can have it.”

“Where are you going?”

My God. It’s Taeyeon. Oh no. What should I say..?

“I’m going to bathe. Hahaha.”

“You just bathed, though…?” Taeyeon pointed at Hyoyeon’s wet hair.

“Oh, what I meant was I’m going to my room to get the laundry basket. If you guys have any clothes that you want to wash, give it to me or else you guys need to wait for another week!” Hyoyeon hurriedly wanted to go to her room but got stopped by Taeyeon again.

“You just did the laundry yesterday, today is Thursday.. Remember?” Taeyeon frowned this time. She knew Hyoyeon is avoiding her.

“Aish. What I meant was I’m going to mop the floor! The floor is getting dirty…” Hyoyeon is such a bad liar. Tsk. Loser.

“You just mopped the floor yesterday as well…? After you finished doing the laundry…?” Taeyeon said again. She observed what Hyoyeon does everyday without fail.

“Oh is it? Actually what I meant was-“ Before Hyoyeon could finish her sentence, Taeyeon cut her off.

“Stop lying. Why are you avoiding me?” Taeyeon asked with a stern face.

“I’m not...?” Hyoyeon didn’t dare to look into Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Taeyeon.” Sunny shook her head at Taeyeon who looks sad and angry now.

“Can I talk to  you privately? Please.” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon’s eyes that is full of sadness. Hyoyeon nodded and walked to her room with Taeyeon following behind.

[Hyoyeon’s Room]

“Why? Why are you avoiding me?” Taeyeon repeated her questions.

“I’m not, Taeyeon…” Hyoyeon sat on her bed.

“You clearly does. Hyoyeon… I love you… Can’t you see that I’ve always loved you? I took care of you no matter what, I stayed with you under any circumstances… I even kissed you in front of our fans. I stayed with you throughout the concert in China. Was those not enough to prove how much I love you? I don’t even care if Mr Lee SooMan knows that I kissed you in front of fans..” Taeyeon was about to cry.

“I-I’m sorry… Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter