Chapter 6

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: Pre-Recording of Music Bank Special.

Time Check: 7:30AM

Taeyeon’s POV

“Girls! Hurry up! Manager oppa is already waiting  for us downstairs!” I shouted to them because they were too slow in preparing. I had to shout.

But also part of it was because of Hyohyo.. I can’t see her early in the morning.. Of course I wouldn’t be looking forward to start the day..

“Taeng, let’s go.” Sunny clinged onto my hand and walked towards the door.

We all went into our respective cars. Sunny, Yoona and I were in one van, Tiffany and Jessica in another and Sooyoung, Yuri and Seohyun in the last one. And then we set off to SBS building.

“Oppa, will Hyoyeonnie be joining us for our first stop for our world tour today?” I asked, afraid that Hyo  won’t be joining us. I know I shouldn’t let this affect me but Hyomg! I love her too much and I just couldn’t stand not seeing her for a day.

“We are still discussing with her mom. She’s afraid that Hyoyeon will worsen her condition if she doesn’t take good care during the show. For now, she won’t be joining you guys for the pre-recording as she’ll be heading to the hospital.” He replied.

“We’ll take care of her during the show, I promise, oppa! Please let her join us… It wouldn’t be complete if Hyo’s not with us tonight..” I pouted and looked at manager oppa with my puppy eyes.

“I can’t decide about that, Taeyeon. It’s all up to Hyoyeon’s parents. Besides, I guess it would be difficult for her to perform too, right? Since her toes are injured and she had quite a lot of solo dances for this time’s shows.”

“Hey Tae, relax. We’ll see how it goes okay?” I was about to continue to argue with manager oppa but Sunny stopped me. Well, I guess I should really relax.

“I’ll text Hyoyeon unnie to ask about her condition.” Yoona took out her phone while I closed my eyes and took a short power nap.

[Yoona]

Unnie! How’s your toes~~? We’re heading to SBS now ;)

[Hyoyeon]

Hey Yoong! Ah.. I’m at the hospital… The doctor said my toes have some trace of infections, saying I have to take lots of rest. ;( Please tell the girls that I’m sorry because I couldn’t perform with all of you!

[Yoona]

Omo.. :( It means you can’t join us for our world tour tonight? And no worries about that unnie! We all want you to be healthy and fine ^^*

[Hyoyeon]

I’m trying to persuade my mom to let me go though.. I’ll be at SBS to watch you guys perform ;) Please do your best! /hugs

[Yoona]

I hope you can join us but I also hope you don’t because you might injure your toes again! Hehe. Ah, we reached already.. See you later, unnie!!

[Hyoyeon]

Kkk you’re so cute. Good luck!

“Yoong, what did she said?” I asked as soon as we got off the van. The girls also started gathering together.

“Hyoyeon unnie said the doctor said that her toes have traces of infections and she’s still in the progress of persuading her mom to let her join us for tonight’s show in china. She’ll be here to watch our performance!!” Yoona said and I felt my heart aching.. My Hyo..

“Okay okay, girls. Stop chatting and get in. We only have 3 hours for your recording.” Manager oppa nagged us and told us to get into the building.

[With Hyoyeon]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter