Chapter 19

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today, the girls will be going to the Incheon Korean Music Wave at night. They all sleep in since they know after today, their world tour will resume as well as there’ll be a SMTown concert coming up.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t sleep in anymore so she washed up and figured out beer was probably her best friend at the moment. She took a can of beer and sat on the chair at the balcony. She knows SISTAR will be attending the Incheon Korean Music Wave as well and it will be a great chance for Hyoyeon and Bora to patch up there.

 

Hyoyeon: Babe, see you tonight at the Korean Music Wave. I love you.

 

Hyoyeon sent a text to Bora and she knew Bora will not reply her. She continues to drink the beer and continue to watch the sceneries outside the window.

 

Taeyeon was the second to wake up and saw a certain blonde sitting at the balcony. She saw a can of beer on the coffee table and immediately frowned.

 

She went to the kitchen and made a cup of warm ginger tea for Hyoyeon.

 

“Drinking beer in the morning isn’t good for health. Drink this instead.” Taeyeon replaced the beer with ginger tea and Hyoyeon smiled at her. She took the ginger tea and took a sip of it, “thanks Tae.” Hyoyeon put the cup back to the original position.

 

“Why?” Taeyeon asked, Hyoyeon understood what the latter was asking about.

 

“Nothing, just feel like it.” Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Hyoyeon, you are so beautiful.” Taeyeon complimented Hyoyeon and a shade of pink appeared on the latter’s face.

 

“You know, I have a lot of haters out there-” Hyoyeon was being cut off by Taeyeon, “who cares? I don’t care. I think among the nine of us, you’re the most beautiful. You are beautiful inside out. Trust me, Hyoyeon.”

 

“Unnie! Are Boi and Wish going to follow us to Korean Music Wave tonight?” Yoona came running to her two unnies and the first thing she asked was about the 2 puppies.

 

“You want them to come along?” Hyoyeon tilted her head towards Yoona.

 

“Yeah! Totally!” Yoona raised both of her hands up high.

 

“Alright then, they’ll go with us.” Hyoyeon gave Yoona a thumbs up.

 

“SOOYOUNG UNNIE!~ WISH AND BOI ARE FOLLOWING US TO THE EVENT TONIGHT!” Yoona shouted and went into her shared room with Sooyoung, totally getting excited.

 

“REALLY?! HYOMG! I’M SO GONNA STICK TO WISH.” Sooyoung went to carry Wish up high and kissed him. “Wish~ we’re gonna spend the whole night together…Hehe.”

 

“And I’m gonna stick to Boi!” Yoona carried Boi as well and kissed him too.

 

“Yah yah, their owner is just right in front of you.” Hyoyeon teased the 2 shikshins and drank another mouthful of the ginger tea that Taeyeon made for her.

 

“You said it yourself that they’re SNSD’s pets!” Yoona pretended to be angry and then continue to play with Boi.

 

“Let’s go prepare breakfast?” Taeyeon stretched out her hand and immediately Hyoyeon held it.

 

They were all doing their own things while waiting for Taeyeon and Hyoyeon to cook their breakfast.

 

“Kkkkk, let me go disturb that shorty.” Yuri giggled as she saw Sunny playing her Nintendo DS. She decided to go and turn off her DS since the buttons are at the side.

 

“OMO! BLACKOUT!!! HYO!!!! MY DS OUT!!!” Sunny panicked as she still didn’t know that it was Yuri who turned it off.

 

“Soonkyu, it was Yuri who turned it off.” Hyoyeon who knew it laughed as well.

 

Sunny pressed the power on/off button and it did turn on again. The short girl pouted and those salty liquids start to form in her eyes. Everyone in the living room was shocked that Sunny almost cried.

 

“Sunny ah..!! I was just teasing you…Sorry..” Yuri immediately went to hug their sunshine who’s now pouting.

 

“I’m almost going to level up, you know!? Just one more point..” Sunny pouted even more and pushed Yuri away.

 

“Let me help you?” Yuri stretched out her hand and Sunny hesitated awhile before putting the DS on Yuri’s palm.

 

Sunny is now watching Yuri playing with her DS and it was a bunny and black pearl bonding time. Sooyoung and Yoona were both playing with Boi and Wish, Seohyun reading a book about plants, Tiffany and Jessica both watching an American TV show.

 

“Breakfast’s ready!” Taeyeon shouted and they one by one gathered at the dining table.

 

“Bunny. Stop playing and come and eat.” Hyoyeon went to the girl who’s still playing.

 

“Just 5 more minutes! I’m gonna level up.” Sunny said withou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter