Chapter 16

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Morning]

 

“Good morning Hyoyeon unnie! Is that for me?!” Yoona asked as she skipped to the kitchen and saw a plate of American breakfast on the kitchen table.

 

“No! That’s for Bora. She’ll be coming in a short while. I’m still preparing the breakfast for you girls.” Hyoyeon stopped the younger girl and then back to cooking.

 

“It should be okay to steal some…” Yoona mumbled and stared at the scrambled eggs.

 

“Yoong. No stealing of food. I already told you that’s for my girlfriend. So back off!” Hyoyeon threw a packet of chips at Yoona and told her to wait outside. “By the way, where’s Wish and Boi?”

 

“Eesh. People do change when they found their other half. Psh.” Yoona pretended to be angry and went out. “They’re in Taeyeon unnie’s room sleeping!!!” Yoona shouted from the living room.

 

#Ding Dong#

 

“Yoong! Open the door! It should be Bora!” Hyoyeon shouted from the kitchen and the younger girl did as she told.

 

“Good morning, friend!” Yoona and Bora did a bro fist as soon as they see each other.

 

“This is for you and your members.” Bora handed a bag to Yoona and there were lots of things inside.

 

“Why did you waste your money again? I already told you there’s no need for a gift.” Hyoyeon stretched out her hand for Bora to hold.

 

“It’s okay~” Bora smiled.

 

“Woah! Bora-yah!! Where did you get this?! This chocolate only sell in certain season and the season is over! Omo! I’m gonna wake Sooyoung unnie up! You two can continue to be lovey-dovey here hehe!” Yoona cheered like a little child and went to her shared room with Sooyoung.

 

“Have you eaten?” Hyoyeon asked as she arranged Bora’s messy hair.

 

“Nope. I thought you said we will eat together?” Bora pouted as she thought Hyoyeon already had her breakfast.

 

“Of course I remember! I already made breakfast for the both of us. I’ll wake Seohyun up first so we can eat our breakfast in my room.” Hyoyeon pat on Bora’s thigh and took off her apron.

 

“Seohyun ah..” Hyoyeon nudged Seohyun softly.

 

“Uhm? Hyoyeon unnie…?” Seohyun opened her eyes slowly. “We don’t have any schedules today do we?”

 

“We don’t. But unnie’s girlfriend is here, can you go to Yoona’s room and sleep so that unnie can eat breakfast with her girlfriend here?” Hyoyeon asked and removed the strands of hair that was covering Seohyun’s face.

 

“Ah… Sure. Give me 5 minutes?” Seohyun asked politely and went to the closet to get a new set of clothes so that she can wash up.

 

The soshi members woke up one by one and Sunny went out and got shock because Bora was sitting there and she didn’t put on any make up.

 

“Yah! KIM HYOYEON! Why didn’t you told me that Bora is here?! She saw my bare face!!!!” Sunny went berserk after seeing her friend there and quickly went back to her room.

 

“Kekeke. Don’t mind her. Bora-yah, come.” Hyoyeon gestured Bora to go over to her and went to the room.

 

“Hm. You should visit my dorm soon. I already told my members about you and they were all happy that you’re my girlfriend. They can’t wait to see you.” Bora smiled as Hyoyeon fed her some bacons.

 

“Really? Actually my bias

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter