Chapter 33

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, 6.30am.

 

#knock knock#

 

“Oh, good morning Sunny unnie.” Seohyun yawned as she greeted Sunny who is as sleepy.

 

“Good morning Seo. Time to prepare, manager oppa said we need to get ready and be at the hotel lobby by 7.30am.” Sunny walked into Seohyun’s shared room with Sooyoung.

 

“Okay. Then why are you still here, unnie?” Seohyun looked at Sunny while getting a tower from the shelf.

 

“Pabo Yuri hid my Nintendo here last night. I came here to get it back.” Sunny yawned again. She unlocked her phone and went to her ‘notepad’ in her phone.

 

“2nd wardrobe….” Sunny mumbled to herself as she read what she note down last night while Yuri told her where’s her baby. Seohyun left her unnie and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower.

 

“unnie, please wake Sooyoung unnie up and remember to lock the door when you go out.” Seohyun reminded and closed the door.

 

Sunny went in front of Sooyoung and found her hugging a packet of Pocky tightly. The short girl took the Pocky off Sooyoung’s arm and packed them neatly and put it in her handbag. She saw a few more packets of chips and Pepero on the table as well. She stacked them nicely on the table.

 

“Soo, wake up.” Sunny nudged the tall girl but got no response.

 

“SEOHYUN IS UP TO CONFISCATE ALL YOUR JUNK FOOD!!!” Sunny shouted into Sooyoung’s ears and the shikshin immediately opened her eyes.

 

“WHERE?! WHERE?!” Sooyoung looked around and saw Sunny yawning again (for the nth time).

 

“She’s bathing. Get ready by 7.30am and meet the girls at the lobby. Your snacks are on the table, remember to bring them with you to the rehearsal.” Sunny reminded and smiled sweetly at the latter.

 

“Thank you, Soonkyu.” Sooyoung thanked her before getting up and do the bed.

 

Sunny went back to her room to get ready and she was hoping that Taeyeon will be awake so she doesn’t have to waste her energy to wake her up. Afterall she’s not Jessica Jung. She knew today will be a long day since they have to do rehearsal and get ready for the concert tonight.

 

7.31am.

 

“Oppa, everyone’s here.” Taeyeon did a head count and assured the manager that the other eight girls are present.

 

“Okay, go eat your breakfast at the restaurant there. Be back by 8.30am. We need to reach the venue by 9am.” He said and told Taeyeon to lead them to the restaurant beside the café.

 

They all settled down and since the breakfast is more of a buffet style, they can just get the food without ordering from the waiters. Hyoyeon wasn’t feeling well that morning and somehow caught a cold. She was still sleepy due to the medication in her body. Taeyeon noticed the dancing queen was moving on the seat and took the initiative to talk to her.

 

“Hyo, you okay? Need me to help you get some food?” Taeyeon asked and touched Hyoyeon’s forehead, checking if she has any fever. Thank God, no fever.

 

“I’m good, just slight flu… Can you please get a bowl of porridge for me? Thanks.” Hyoyeon smiled weakly and Taeyeon was glad that she didn’t turn down her offer. She nodded and went to get the dancer’s food first before getting hers.

 

“You’re eating porridge?” Sunny asked when she saw Taeyeon scooping up the porridge.

 

“Nah, for Hyo. She caught a cold and wants some porridge.” Taeyeon focused on the porridge and didn’t look at Sunny.

 

“Way to go, Taeng!” Sunny pat on Taeyeon’s shoulder but the pat was slightly stronger and Taeyeon almost dropped the bowl into the pot.

 

“Idiot, there’s no need for such a strong pat!” Taeyeon glared Sunny before paying large amount of attention on the porridge for her precious crush.

 

They one by one walked back to the table and shikshin Sooyoung was the last to go back. She almost finished all the food in the restaurant. Taeyeon was worried that Sooyoung might not be able to finish the food in time but well, she’s wrong. Sooyoung was the last to go back, but the first to finish all her food.

 

Sooyoung finished her last mouth of the honeydew and laid back on the chair, “ah, I’m so full!” Right after she finished saying that sentence, Sooyoung stood up again.

 

“Where are you going Soo?” Tiffany asked, finishing the last mouth of her soup.

 

“To get more food.” Sooyoung replied without looking back. Her members were all laughing at her. Somehow Sooyoung is the moodmaker in SNSD too.

 

As soon as Sunny finished eating,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter