Chapter 5.

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5: Choding Found.

Time check: 6:40AM

Location: Hotel lobby.

“Gosh, where’s Hyoyeon. Our flight is in around 2 hours time. If she doesn’t get back in time we can’t go either. Ugh.” The chief manager was extremely anxious that they can’t catch their flight and if they goes back late, he should know the consequences.

The eight girls and their manager are waiting at the hotel lobby, hoping that Hyoyeon would come back in time. This choding needs a lesson if not she’ll run out again next time. Even not bringing her phone with her!

“Tae, go check if everyone’s ready.” He said, almost yelling at Taeyeon.

Seohyun was sitting upright on the seat waiting for Hyoyeon to come back, she believes that Hyoyeon knows how to behave herself and come back in time. Then, she saw a blonde girl walking into the building. She knew it was her Hyoyeon unnie. She then realised Min was in front of Hyoyeon. And the blonde girl seems to be hiding.

“Unnie, we’re in the building already, stop hiding!” Min scolded Hyoyeon and tried to pull her to the side.

“No! They will scold me immediately if they see me..” Hyoyeon pouted.

“No point hiding alright, I still have schedules. Come on out.”

“Unnie, Hyoyeon unnie is back. She’ll explain to you what happened last night, I still have schedules to do. Bye!” Min said and rushed back to her group’s van.

Everyone hived a sigh of relieve that the dancing queen is back. Hyoyeon could now see that 8 pairs of eyes are boring into her. She rubbed the back of her neck getting ready to be scolded by all of them.

Taeyeon’s POV

HYOYEON’S FINALLY BACK!!!! UGH THIS CHODING. MANAGER OPPA IS REALLY ANGRY THIS TIME. OMG.

“Kim Hyoyeon! Come here now!” Manager oppa yelled at Hyoyeon and she was sitted down in the middle of us.

“Where did you went?! Do you know how worried we are? What if anything happens to you? How are we gonna tell Mr Lee and your parents? You’re already 24, behave yourself! How can you just sneak out like this, even not telling your members? What if you got kidnapped by some sasaeng fans outside? Do you know how dangerous it is? Now you got us into trouble, we have to go back to write a report for Mr Lee, and yes he already knew about this. You better reflect when you get back to Korea!” Manager oppa scolded Hyoyeon harshly, I can tell that Hyohyo’s about to cry..

“Hyo, where did you went?” I asked her, and didn’t notice that my voice sounded a bit strict.

“Universal Studios…” Hyoyeon said very so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter