Chapter 3

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Fansign + Universal Studios Japan.

Taeyeon’s POV

“Girls. I’ll tell you what you have to do when you finished performing at the Universal Studios. After the performance, you’ll have a fansign event on the stage for 300 Japan SONEs. After that, you guys can go and have fun on your own but be careful and follow your managers. Especially you, Kim Choding. Don’t run around and always go with a patner or group, okay?” Manager oppa told us what we should do after the performance. I looked at my Hyohyo and she wasn’t listening. She’s always like that, she’s the type of person that don’t listen to what the manager says. Keke cute!

Hyohyo was busy playing with her nails and didn’t seem to catch what the manager told her. She looked up with a blur face, omg I swear my heart is about to explode she’s always full of cuteness! Hehe.

I was about to voice out then I saw Jessica whispering something to her. I guess she was telling Hyohyo what the manager said. Ugh. I missed my chance. I’ll try to grab the seat next to hers later during the fansign! I bet it would be fun to sit beside her!

“I got it…. But I’m not usually the one who starts running around first right..” Hyoyeon pouted. Can that be counted as a MMCF aegyo??

“Yeah, but you’re always the mastermind and who knows?! You’re always full of energy!” The manager nagged again but Hyoyeon just laughed it off.

We all stood up and went to the make up room to do our make up. I swear the make up was so well done for me. But what makes me angry is always  Hyohyo’s make up artist and stylist unnie! If they don’t give her a overdose of foundation make up, then it’s some really thin make up that you can even see her bareface from far. Then, she have the stylist unnie. They always let her wear outfits that doesn’t suit her, I don’t know why! Oh I hate to say this but I really dislike the ugly Hyobangs during Oh! Era. It’s not that the hairstyle doesn’t suit her but it doesn’t bring out her prettiness!

BAM! Then during the The Boys era, she became a whole new Hyohyo! I have to admit that the stylist unnie really made the right choice and of course Mr Lee Soo Man also chose the right guy to write the song! This song is just for her! Really. Even Yuri, the second best in dancing also says that!

Then we have I Got A Boy era now.. Hyohyo finally have more lines! I really love her voice though, sometimes I really hope I could give her some of my lines so she can really shine. Stop, I’m not sympathizing her. I really cherish her in our group. Oh!! I can proudly say that Hyohyo’s not my crush anymore.. Gosh! I’m madly in love with her!

Just when I was about to think even deeper, someone broke it. Wanna know who? Scroll down.

Tiffany’s POV

“Tae!! Are you alright?” I asked. She was staring into space, I’m really worried though.

“Yeah, what makes you think I’m not?” She smiled. So cute ^^

“Ah, anyway. The stylist called you to get your outfit but you wasn’t responding. So here, Take it and go change.” I handed her her outfit.

“Fany, by any chance do you know which outfit Hyo got for today??”

“She got the same as you, the sleeveless one.” I answered her.

“Oh.  One more thing.. Fany, can you do fanservice with Sunny instead of me? I found that actually TaeNy is too popular. Other ships are sinking.. I just want to show our fans that other ships in SNSD are still ongoing.” LOL I’m hurt.. did I do something wrong? :(

“But don’t you think fans would be even more worried if they see us not doing fanservice anymore? I mean like it’s too sudden..” I said, not wanting to break TaeNy.

“2Ny is rather popular too and I noticed on our sites, people missed 2Ny. They always asked questions like where is TaengSic, or where is 2Ny?” Taetae replied, she really wants to break TaeNy up..

“So you want to break TaeNy up… right?” I wanted to cry, but I held it it.

“No, no, Fany. I’m not breaking TaeNy up. We’re still TaeNy. I’m just saying TaeNy’s fanservice has got to be lessen.” Well, I just took it as she’s doing it for the sake of SNSD, since she’s the leader. I accepted it.

“Alright then.. Who do you wanna do fanservice with??”

“The fans always called us the awkward two. Hyo.” Hmm, kinda true. Hyo and Tae are always so awkward with each other, I wonder why.

“Thanks Fany, I love you! I’ll go get changed now.”

End of Tiffany’s POV

They finished preparing and done all the rehearsals. Everyone was in good condition today and they only had to go through the rehearsal once to settle everything. The eight girls are now resting in the backstage except for Hyoyeon. She was busy looking at the rollercoaster rides, kids, the cartoon characters.

“What are you looking at??” Jessica asked and sat beside her best friend.

“Sica… I want to go on those rides, it looks so fun…” Hyoyeon whined like a little kid.

“aigoo, you’ll get to play later after the fansign, okay? Don’t be sad! C’mon let’s go to the movable aircon hehe.” Jessica dragged the choding towards the aircon.

“Taeyeon ah!! Come and eat the patbingsoo!” Sunny called for Taeyeon.

“Wow! Don’t eat first!!! Lemme take a pic of it.” Taeyeon fished out her phone from her pocket and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter