Chapter 34

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“chakgangmara neon kyupideuga anya (neo mallya)” The last verse of the first half of Hoot is going to end soon and the girls got up to the substage secretly waiting for the spotlight to be on them. They could hear SONEs screaming and shouting for them during the hologram of Hoot.

 

“neo ttaemune nae maeumeun gabot ipgo” They started singing the second chorus of Hoot and after that, they headed back to the main stage to continue with Hoot.

 

The second song was Animal, followed by The Boys, I Got A Boy, and Talk. After having a small talk with their fans, it’s finally Say Yes. Taeyeon’s long awaited song. The crews brought the props up onto the stage and due to Hyoyeon’s excessive love for the toy mirror, she already had her eyes on that. Taeyeon was paying too much attention to her crush and didn’t notice that Sooyoung was nudging her.

 

Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon, “Tae, introduce the next song to our fans.” Taeyeon got a shock from Sooyoung but quickly recovered and talked into the microphone.

 

“The next song is… SAY YEAYEAYEAYEAYES! Say Yes!” Taeyeon said cheerfully and skipped to the right side of the stage where Hyoyeon is.

 

“Can you feel my heart?(Eh Eh, Eh Eh) Can you read my mind?(Eh Eh, Eh Eh)” During Taeyeon’s part, she took the giant toy candy from Yoona and went to Hyoyeon. From far it will look like Taeyeon is asking Hyoyeon that question.

 

Hyoyeon blushed and accepted the toy candy that Taeyeon gave it to her. But the blonde girl didn’t put down the toy mirror, she was holding onto both toys that covered her whole body. Taeyeon took the toy mirror and gave it to Sooyoung so she can hold the toy candy with Hyoyeon.

 

They both skipped like kids to the substage and even sang the chorus together. They had to go back to their positions when Say Yes ended and continue with the rest of the songs. Taeyeon was sad that she can’t play with Hyoyeon until Can’t Take My Eyes Off You because they won’t be dancing or be in the same positions for the next few songs.

 

“I'm genie for your wish” After the last sentence of Genie, it was immediately Can’t Take My Eyes Off You. The girls started heading to different directions of the stage and ran around.

 

Hyoyeon was holding hands with Jessica while running to greet the fans at the Pen B zone areas. Taeyeon went to the main stage at Pen B zone areas but ran down to where HyoSica is just to play with Hyoyeon.

 

“KAKOONG!” Taeyeon said into her microphone to Hyoyeon from behind her but instead of scaring her, Jessica was the one who got a shock. She glared at Taeyeon and the shortest girl among them pouted and squat down like a little girl.

 

Hyoyeon made a big move by hugging Taeyeon from the back and stretched her hand for Taeyeon. Jessica was shocked and so are the fans. They are all squealing at HyoTae moment. After Taeyeon stood up, she did a ‘you die!’ sign to Jessica and ran away from the both of them. Taeyeon was on cloud nine for the rest of the concert because of her crush’s backhug.

 

After they sang My J, it was Kissing You. Tiffany was supposed to do the ‘pinky promise’ with Hyoyeon but she changed to do it with Jessica and Yuri, so Taeyeon can do it with Hyoyeon.

 

“Neomane sojunghan yeoja chingu yaksokhae” Taeyeon sang it to Hyoyeon and they did the pinky promise. Hyoyeon was blushing but she knew by herself that she enjoyed it.

 

Finally and sadly, it was the last song ‘Twinkle’. When a platform on the substage was being raised up, Hyoyeon along with Jessica, Yoona and Yuri pretend like TTS’ crazy fangirls.

 

“TIFFANY! TIFFANY! TIFFANY! TIFFany…” They were cheering for Tiffany but when Taeyeon went in front of them and did a pose, the 4 girls lower their volume and walked away from Taeyeon to . The embarrassed girl hung her head low before showing a cute pout to her fans.

 

“We have to say our goodbyes now…Ah…” The translator said and they were all sad that the concert ended so quickly. This has got to be the best concert for Taeyeon so far.

 

“No no, never say goodbye!” Sooyoung said and some SONEs were crying, they didn’t want the girls to leave since there were no second night for this concert.

 

“We will come back again, promise!” Taeyeon said and the girls held up their pinkies indicating that the promise was made.

 

“JIGEUMEN SONYUHSHIDAE! APEURODO SONYUHSHIDAE! YONGWONGHI SONYUHSHIDAE!” They did their group cheer with SONEs and have to go now.

 

“ZAI JIAN (SEE YOU AGAIN)!!!” Sooyoung shouted into her microphone before walking to the backstage because she said, “Never say goodbye”.

 

Girls’ Generation World Tour Girls & Peace in Taiwan, successfully ended.

 

[Backstage]

 

“ah…I’m so hungry, so hungry. I’m not even joking!!” The first thing Sooyoung said when she entered the make-up room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter