Chapter 13

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-" means the end of POV!

 

Today, the girls have to go to Japan for their Galaxy Supernova release event and at the Jeans’ shop opening event since they were the ambassador. They all woke up and was ready to go out. Jessica was very protective and sticks with Hyoyeon all the time, she refuse to let the blonde girl go anywhere without her.

Hyoyeon, too, didn’t want to be separated from her best friend. Jessica was the only one that can make her feel protected, secured and safe. Whenever Taeyeon is near her, she got scared a bit and the brunette would automatically go to the other side.

They reached the airport but stayed in the van waiting for the securities to clear the crowds. Hyoyeon pulled the end of Jessica’s shirt and looked at her like a cute puppy.

“Wae, Hyo?” Jessica asked as she pat on Hyoyeon’s head.

“I want to go the CIP terminal. I’m sad and I don’t want my fans to see it.” Hyoyeon pouted.

“I’ll go with you. Let me tell manager oppa.” Jessica wanted to call for the manager already but Hyoyeon stopped her.

“No it’s okay. You have a lot of fansites and they are all here. Don’t make them wait for nothing. For me…I have the least fansites. They’re more like the groups’ fansites.” Hyoyeon said and wore her shades.

“I don’t care. To me, you first.” Jessica messed up Hyoyeon’s hair.

“Jessi. Listen to me. Go via the normal terminal. I’ll meet you inside. Now go.” Hyoyeon pushed Jessica out of the van while she waited for the manager to drive her to the CIP terminal gate.

Taeyeon’s POV

Sigh. Hyoyeon still doesn’t want to talk to me. She’s been very close with Jessica and I know she’s happy with it. I really feel like killing myself. I made her so unhappy. I made her so sad and insecure about everything. Who are you, Taeyeon? Just who the are you. How can you make a girl you love so much so upset?

Now we’re back with TaeNy ship again. Like what the heck. Not saying I hate TaeNy but….you know what I mean.

I turned back and saw only Jessica coming out from the van.  They should be getting out the last since they were seated at the last 2 seats at the back. I asked Tiffany and she overhead Hyoyeon says she wanna go via the CIP terminal.

See, Taeyeon see. You even made her not wanting to go via the normal terminal and let her fansites see her. See, you even made her fansites wait for nothing. What the .

We’re in the airport now and fans were taking pictures of us. We have to make sure that the fans know nothing about the incident between Hyoyeon and I. I began laughing when Tiffany told me something funny. Of course we have to do this, to let the fans know that TaeNy ship is still sailing.

“Fine, continue being happy. Don’t forget you’re the one who causes Hyoyeon’s pain.”

I heard this. I turned back and it was Jessica who was whispering to me. I stopped laughing immediately and ouch. I think my heart has been poked by 5000 thousands needles. It hurts.

After awhile, we were in the plane and I sat beside Sunny. She was using the phone and I wanted to check if any fans noticed what happened to Hyoyeon.

“Bunny, can I use your twitter to stalk fans?” I asked Sunny.

“Sure, Taengoo~” She handed me her phone and open her lollipop wrapper. This cute petite girl.

“131009 Hyoyeon @ Incheon airport (CIP terminal) /inserts photo/”

. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter