Chapter 4

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4: Missing Choding!

Time check: 4.30pm.

“Tae, what are you doing?!” Hyoyeon was shocked as Taeyeon carried her in bridal style in the hotel room.

“You need to bathe. You smell.” Taeyeon went into the bathroom still carrying Hyoyeon.

“I-I can do it on my own!” Hyoyeon’s face turned into a light shade of pink.

“Just let me help you. I don’t want you to injure even more, especially when you don’t follow instructions well. Now stay here and don’t move. Remove your clothes while I wrap your injured toes.” Taeyeon ordered.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened, “w-what? R-remove my clothes? Right here? In front of you?” Hyoyeon still can’t believe what the leader told her to do.

“Yes, yes. Are you gonna bath with your clothes on?”

Taeyeon’s POV

. Hyohyo’s gonna remove her clothes. Omg. She’s taking off her belt now. Now, her shirt. Omg no no no my heart can’t take it anymore. I was still trying to control myself, still wrapping her toes with a towel. I really can’t take it anymore!!!! I was going to steal a glance at her but my eyes landed on her beautifully toned abs. Wow there. She has a pretty tanned skin and her abs are really nice.

Now Hyohyo is completely . Wow wow wow wow wow, not sure whether how many times have I “wow-ed” in my heart but just, wow. I gotta admit that Hyohyo has a proportional body and dang! She has such a fit body. I could feel awkwardness filling up the whole bathroom right now. Hyo’s sitting on the toilet bowl and I was holding on to the shower hose.

“Tae.. Please do it fast, I’m feeling really cold.” I finally snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Hyo talked to me.

“A-alright, sorry Hyo.” I apologised and switched on the shower house.

Man, Hyo looks so y, water dripping from her hair and her wet body just makes me wanna bite her. Joke. I wished she was mine.

“AHHHHHCHIU!” Hyohyo sneezed!!! OMG. Cutest thing on earth happened!!!

I quickly wrapped a towel around her body as soon as I finished washing off the soap on her body. She caught a cold… Omg. >.<

“Sorry, Hyo. For making you wait so long and caught a cold.”

“It’s okay Tae, I have a weak body.” She smiled at me. Kim Hyo’s really an angel. Kim Angel.

I told Hyohyo to sit on the bed with the towel still wrapped around her body while I go get clothes for her.

After I finished taking the clothes for Hyohyo,  I called Sunny to take 2 pills for Hyo because she has a cold now and it would be better if she takes the medicine now.

“Need me to help you put on the clothes?”

“I can do it myself, I’m not a baby yo. Hehe.” She teased and I turned around so she can put on her clothes comfortably.

Hyoyeon’s POV

I swear, that’s the longest bath I’ve ever taken. I swear it was so awkward in the bathroom omg. I can’t believe it, I’m actually in front of Taeyeon… I knew all the while she was checking me out, I don’t know why but I felt so nervous. No! No! Tae is Sunny’s. I can’t betray Soonkyu.

While I was changing, suddenly, someone barged in and saw me putting my pants on slowly cause of my injured toes. It was our group’s sunshine. No. Omg. I hope there won’t be World War 3.

BAM! “OMO! I’m sorry!” Sunny quickly covered her eyes and I wore my pants as fast as I can.

“Did you guys did something that we didn’t know??” Sunny winked at me, I quickly shook my head, didn’t want her to misunderstand anything, I explained to her.

“Soonkyu, Taeng just finished helping me to bathe and I was putting my clothes on, that’s all.” Sunny nodded. Just, nodded. A nod. Hm.

“Arasso~ Taeng just told me to get 2 pills for you. Eat this and then go to bed.” Sunny handed me 2 pills and I put it in my mouth and then drank some water to swallow it down smoothly.

Sunny helped me to bed while Taeyeon was bathing. The shorter girl went back to her own hotel room which is just opposite ours. I patiently waited for Taeyeon to come out before I start my secret plan.

After 15 minutes, she was finally out. Gosh. I have to hurry up be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter