Chapter 14

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

I’m going home to visit my parents today since there’s no schedules for me and I don’t feel like staying in the dorm because it’ll just be another boring day. Might as well go back and see how’s my family doing. I missed them anyway.

I parked my car at the open space in front of the house door and went towards the door to my house.

“Rofl Rofl!” I went in and immediately 2 cute puppies came my toes.

I bent down and looked at the 2 cuties. I smiled at them and then my brother Mingu came smiling at me.

“Noona, I bought them for you! You can bring them back to your dorm. So that when you have no schedules and have to stay at home, you can play with them.” He said. Aww. Sweet bro.

“Come here, let noona give you a hug.” I gestured him to come over and hugged him tightly.

“Appa and umma are out to buy groceries upon hearing you’re coming back home tonight. And noona, I see that you actually bought a new car.” He was looking outside at my ear.

“Got your licence?” I asked him, if he has, being a sweet sister of course I will let him drive.

“Nope…. I only did the theory test, no driving test yet.” He pouted and I just caressed his hair.

“Call me when you have your licence, I’ll let you drive that Mini Cooper outside there. Be sure that you will get 100 because your noona got 100 for the driving test~!” I joked and put down my bag to play with the puppies. I saw him nodded.

“Do they have a name yet?” I asked while brushing the black furred puppy.

“Nope. You can name them since they’re going to be with you for a long time.” He bent down as well and I gave him an OK sign.

“Are they both boys?” I asked again so that I can name them according to their genders.

“Yep.” Mingu nodded.

“I’m gonna name this white one Wish and name this with a little brown one Boi. Are the names okay?” I asked Mingu, hehe.

“Of course. Whatever noona name them I agree on it!” Sweet Mingu, sweet boy.

“Hyonie!” I heard my nickname, it was of course my lovely umma.

“UMMMMAAA!!!” I shouted and went over to hug her. She hugged me even tighter. I can feel that she’s close to tears when she sees me.

“Appa!” I hugged my dad this time. He was happy that I’m home to visit them.

[Dinner]

“How are you? Are you tired or sick anywhere?” Umma asked me while putting some vegetables on my bowl.

“Yeah. We’re kinda having a break now since we’ll be going to quite a lot of countries for our world tour over the next few months.” I replied and drank a sip of the soup.

“Uhh… then who’ll take care of Wish and Boi?” Mingu asked me with worried eyes.

“I’ll bring them home for you guys to take care, okay? Or I’ll just bring them with me.” I said. I don’t think I’ll be able to not miss those 2 cuties.

“Wish? Boi? Are those names for the 2 puppies?” Appa asked.

“Yeah. The white one is Wish, the one with a little brown colors is Boi.” I replied and look back at the 2 puppies that is behaving well, sitting there watching us eat dinner.

“Are you gonna have a girlfriend soon?” I choked at Appa’s question, OTL.

“Uh.. I don’t think so. But I have a crush though.” I told them and I knew what are they going to ask next.

“Jessica?” The 3 of them said in unison.

“Of course not!! Why would I have a crush on my best friend?! I’ll tell you guys when it’s time.” I winked at them.

Then, Mingu said something that made me choked on the food for the second time.

“Then it must be Min.” He said confidently.

“Yah! Not Min! Min’s my bestfriend too remember?!” I knocked his forehead.

“Is your crush in SNSD too?” Umma asked, trying to guess who is it.

“Hm.” I pretend to think hard.

“Please noona… Appa and Umma are curious too.. Please…” He pleaded and pout at me. Aish this cute boy.

“Okay okay. She’s not in SNSD but an idol like me too.” I hinted him.

“Wow! What group is she in? MissA? T-ara? 4minute?” Wow there.

“I’m not saying anything! C’mon eat your dinner.” Merong.

“Sheesh.” I heard him. Hehe.

We finished our dinner and it was already 9PM. Time passes so fast, I have to go now because I promised Jessica to be back home by 12AM and it takes around 2 hours to reach our dorm from my house.

“Appa, Umma, Mingu, I have to go back now…” I said while standing up from the couch.

“HUH! So fast… I haven’t even have a heart to heart talk with you..” Mingu pouted for the nth time today.

“Sorry~ I’ll come back whenever I can, okay? Or you guys can visit me at our dorm too! Just let me know so I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter