Chapter 37

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~continue from last chapter~

 

Taeyeon was in her room counting her expenses for this month, she does this every month since her mom let her take care of her money now after much pestering from Taeyeon. She kept saying that she will use her money wisely and not spend it on where she shouldn’t spend on. She’s still working hard on keeping that promise though. Taeyeon was busy writing down the to-dos for the afternoon and the night.

 

Expenses for month of November.

-New set of nail polishes (57600won)

-Facial products (57000won)

-iPhone 5s (570000won)

-Diamond ring for baby ^^ (790000won)

-Limited Edition bag for baby ^^ (700000won)

-iPad Air (370000won)

TOTAL: 2,544,600won

 

To-do list for today (21/11)

-Groceries shopping with baby later

-Cook with baby

-Spend time with baby

-Clean up my space in the room

-Plan tomorrow’s schedules

 

Taeyeon was re-reading her to-do list and double confirming that she didn’t left anything out. She was so concentrated that she didn’t notice her girlfriend came into the room to look for her.

 

“Taetae…What are you doing?” Hyoyeon backhugged Taeyeon and looked at her expenses this month and the to-do list.

“You spent so much money this month?! I guess it’s okay to strike out the 2 things that I want. I don’t want you to spend so much money.” Hyoyeon wanted to take the eraser and erased the two items that she wants but Taeyeon stopped her.

“No! I’ll buy for you because I know you really want it and your mom still don’t let you take care of your money on your own right? It’s really okay. I still have a lot of savings.” Taeyeon reassured the worried girl. Hyoyeon didn’t want her girlfriend to spend so much money on her afterall she love Taeyeon, not her money.

“It’s okay Tae, I don’t want it anymore..” Hyoyeon said stubbornly and shook her head.

“You have no choice. I’m buying it for you. Period!” Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon to sit on the bed. The blonde girl has no choice but to listen to her girlfriend.

“I love you so much baby.” Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon giggled a little.

“I love you a lot more.” Taeyeon said and showed her toothy smile.

“What’s that? To-do list? We’re going groceries shopping later?” Hyoyeon took the paper from Taeyeon’s desk.

“Yep, and then we’ll cook dinner together!” Taeyeon said. She’s happy just by imagining them going to the market later.

“Yah, what’s ‘Spend time with baby’? Aren’t we already spending time together?” Hyoyeon laughed at her kiddy girlfriend.

“How is that the same? Spend time together means we will sit down and talk to each other or play with each other! It’s different!” Taeyeon said.

“Arasso~ Are we gonna go to the supermarket now?” Hyoyeon asked since it’s going to be 1PM soon.

“Uhm. Let’s get changed. Ask anyone if they want to go with us?” Taeyeon suggested calling some members along. Hyoyeon nodded and went to the living room.

 

She walked to the living room and saw Sunny and Yuri sitting on the couch. Yuri was watching Sunny playing with her Nintendo and she kept telling Sunny where to go. In the end Yuri kept getting scolded by Sunny because the bunny was complaining that she can’t see where her character is heading to because of her fat fingers.

 

After getting scolded, Yuri will quickly appease her girlfriend and does aegyo in front of Sunny. She got scolded too because Sunny said she’s trying to steal her name ‘Aegyo Queen’ away. Yuri pouted but she earned a kiss on her lips from Sunny.

 

When they are both serious, doing their own thing, Sunny was really concentrated on her game, which Hyoyeon guessed that she’s going to level up soon, just a few more points, Bimbo Yuri switched her position from a mermaid-like pose to an upright pose but she accidentally kicked Sunny’s Nintendo and the device dropped onto the floor, blacking out.

 

Yuri looked at Sunny who was currently glaring at her; she didn’t dare to touch the Nintendo on the ground and smiled to Sunny.

 

“KWON. YUL.PPO.” Sunny clenched her teeth and glared at Yuri. The tanned girl quickly picked up the device and continues to smile at Sunny.

“I didn’t do it on purpose, blame the couch! This couch is too small!” Yuri hit the couch a few times but Sunny’s glare was still fixed on her.

“The problem is not with the couch. THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU!!!!!! KWON HIPPO!!!! HOW YOU CAN ACCIDENTALLY KICKED MY NINTENDO WHILE SWITCHING POSITIONS?!?!?!!?” Sunny finally exploded at her girlfriend.

“Ani…Of course you can say that because you’re petite-“ Yuri got cut off by her tiny girlfriend, “are you saying that I’m small and tiny?”

“Of course not! I mean what’s wrong with being tiny, right, yeobo? You’re so cute!” Yuri pinched Sunny’s nose and the petite girl blushed at the sudden compliment.

 

Hyoyeon laughed after watching how Yuri always gets scolded by her girlfriend. She went to them and asked if they want to go groceries shopping later as well.

 

“Quit it you two. Wanna go groceries shopping with me and Taetae?” Hyoyeon asked the couple.

“YES!!” They both ran to their own respective rooms to get changed immediately. Hyoyeon was laughing at how fast they are.

 

Hyoyeon went to the shikshin’s room to see if she wanna go with them and Sooyoung said okay. The blonde girl went back to her room to get changed. When she went into the room, Seohyun already got dressed nicely and looks like she’s ready to go out.

 

“Seohyun ah, you’re going out?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah, with you guys. Groceries shopping.” Seohyun just smiled and went outside to wait for her unnies.

“Oh no… Seohyun’s joining us, which mean she’ll be telling us what to buy and what not to buy…” Hyoyeon talked to herself and pouted.

“LET’S GO GUYS~” Sooyoung came out and saw Seohyun nicely dressed, she was sitting on the couch with an upright sitting posture.

“Oh Seohyun? You’re going with us?!?!?!?!” Sooyoung went closer to Seohyun and asked her.

“Ne.” Seohyun nodded and flashed her angelic smile while Sooyoung almost fainted. She knew she can’t buy the junk foods that she wants this time.

 

The 6 girls were at the supermarket and they are separated. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon went to buy what they want and Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri and Sunny went to buy the things that they want together. 2Yeons went to the instant noodles section and sweet and snacks sections first, while the 4 girls went to the frozen food section first.

 

“Tae…Which flavour do you want?” Hyoyeon asked, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter