Chapter 25

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyoyeon thought a lot and feels that she needs to confess to Taeyeon, to let the girl know how she felt about her, so she drove back to the dorm and hoping that it isn’t too late to confess.

 

[Morning – SNSD Dorm]

 

“UNNIES!!!!! UNNIES!!!!!!!” Seohyun’s scream travelled from the living room to every ear of the girls in each room.

 

“YES?!” They all shouted in unison when they heard their maknae’s scream.

 

“Sorry to disturb all of you, but Hyoyeon unnie went back home!” Seohyun showed them the note that Hyoyeon left them.

 

“WHAT?! She never does this…Is this another prank from the kim choding?” Jessica was the first to run to Seohyun and get the note from her. Note what I said, ‘run’.

 

“I don’t think so…She said she will still be contactable.” Yoona said after reading the note.

 

“Let me call her.” Taeyeon took out her phone and dialled Hyoyeon’s contact.

 

After a few rings, they could hear Hyoyeon’s ringtone and the door was opened. Behind the door was their dancing queen sweating all over. The girls quickly went to her while Hyoyeon was trying to catch her breath.

 

“Hyo, I thought you went back home?” Jessica asked the blonde girl.

 

“Y-yeah….” Still panting hard, “I have something to tell Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon said and saw Taeyeon’s eyes widened.

 

“Hm. Great! I have something to tell you guys too.” Taeyeon said and showed her cheeky smile.

 

“Jessi come,” Taeyeon held Jessica’s hand and pulled her to her side.

 

“Jessi and I are official!” Taeyeon showed their entwined hands while Jessica who doesn’t know that Taeyeon was going to announced was shocked.

 

“Yah! I am not ready yet!” Jessica blushed and hid behind Taeyeon.

 

“We have to tell them anyways~” Jessica backhugged Taeyeon.

 

They were all happy for TaengSic but Yoona, Sunny and Sooyoung wasn’t that happy anymore after they noticed the blonde girl’s hurt expression.

 

It is too late.

 

“W-wow, congrats Jessi, Taeng.” Hyoyeon tried her best to hold in her tears and not let them roll down her cheeks. She said in her shaky voice but they didn’t noticed that as they were all too happy.

 

“Thanks Hyo.” Jessica hugged the restless girl tightly.

 

“By the way Hyo, I thought you have something to tell me?” Taeyeon suddenly remembered that Hyoyeon said that she wanted to tell her something.

 

“Oh, it-it’s just…” Hyoyeon was doing some quick thinking on what to tell Taeyeon since it was too late for her to confess, “oh, I wanted to tell you that…there’s no peas anymore. Remember to buy some for dinner if you want to.” Hyoyeon said and mentally cursed herself for finding such lousy excuses.

 

“Huh? Just that? Aigo, you can just give me a call silly girl!” Taeyeon giggled at Hyoyeon’s cuteness.

 

“Cutie.” Jessica pinched Hyoyeon’s cheeks and then changed her attention back to her Taeyeon.

 

“I’m tired, sorry, Soo, Yoong. I didn’t buy any food on the way back.” Hyoyeon said and then went back to her room because she couldn’t hold her tears in anymore.

 

Right after she close the door behind her, Hyoyeon broke down into tears. She knows very well that she will not let her members see this weak side of hers.

 

“Hyo! Open up!”  Sunny was knocking the door and shouted.

 

“Y-yeah! Hang on, I’m changing.” Hyoyeon lied. She quickly wipe her tears and randomly took out a set of clothes and change it in seconds in order not to let Sunny find out she’s been crying.

 

“HYO-” Sunny was shouting but was cut off when Hyoyeon opened the door.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter