Chapter 17

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are preparing breakfast for the group and Taeyeon received a text message from their manager telling her their schedules for the day.

 

“Fany ah!!!!” Taeyeon shouted across the living room from the kitchen.

 

“YES?!”

“You have a schedule today!! Fashion King Korea press conference!!”

 

“Ah…Fashion King Korea press conference..? That’s the show that Bora will be going on too, right, Seo?” Hyoyeon asked while frying the eggs.

 

“Ne, unnie. Are you okay with it?” Seohyun asked as she thought Hyoyeon will be jealous.

 

“Of course Seo. It’s work.” Hyoyeon answered and smiled.

 

“Hyo, wanna go out today?? We have no schedules! Want to bring Wish and Boi out for a walk?” Taeyeon asked eagerly, the only chance to go out with Hyoyeon alone.

 

“Hm, I think-” Before Hyoyeon can even finish her sentence, she was interrupted by Jessica who called for her from the living room.

 

“Bora’s here!!”

 

Hyoyeon got excited and immediately took off her apron and ran to the living room to see her girlfriend. Seohyun understood and took over Hyoyeon to fry the eggs. While the gloomy Taeyeon was glaring at Bora. Hyoyeon was going to give her an answer but got interrupted by her, always.

 

She told Seohyun to look after the cookings and all while she goes to the living room.

 

“Yah! You smell like burnt potato.” Bora smelled Hyoyeon’s hair and .

 

“Idiot. I was cooking!” Hyoyeon smacked Bora’s arm causing her to squealed and pouted. Showing off her aegyo skills.

 

“Ouch…Sancho ah…” Bora showed her aegyo and pouted cutely at Hyoyeon.

 

“Boi and Wish are cuter..Lol.” Taeyeon mumbled and went to the 2 puppies.

 

“Aigoo…I’m sorry, Nacho~ Chuchu~” Hyoyeon gave a kiss on the spot that she hit just now on Bora’s arm and the others were giggling at their cuteness.

 

“What’s Sancho and Nacho?” Sooyoung asked all of a sudden.

 

“It’s our nicknames and you don’t have to know.” Hyoyeon threw a cushion at Sooyoung while the taller girl cursed Hyoyeon silently behind.

 

They all sat down at the dining table, Bora wanted to not join and just wait for her girlfriend at the sofa but they insisted her to join them for breakfast, of course except the jelly Taeyeon.

 

“Thanks Seo.” Hyoyeon thanked the understanding maknae.

 

“Looks like we have a 10th member yes?” Taeyeon said sarcastically and looked at Bora which causes the younger girl to feel uncomfortable, like she was not wanted at all.

 

“Taeyeon, come to the room with me.” Sunny stood up and dragged Taeyeon with her to their shared room.

 

“sorry, am I disturbing all of you? I just came here because I know Tiffany and I have the same schedule later and we can go later together so that my manager oppa can take a rest later too..” Bora asked, eyes became a little teary.

 

“Of course not, Bora-yah! W-we don’t know what happened to that kid leader unnie too.” Yoona reassured the girl that is feeling horrible now.

 

“Yeah, baby. Don’t worry. She might be in a bad mood today. Come feed Boi and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter