Chapter 41

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3 months later

 

Finally, the girls’ long awaited 2 months have arrived. They’ve been working their asses off for the past 3 months, Japan Tour, World Tour, Japan album releases, fan signing events, some Korea music events, magazine photoshoots for some of them, some featuring in other idols’ album, MC-ing and many more just so they can have a good 2 months break for them to go home and visit their parents, go out with their friends, and also for the lovers to spend time with each other.

They are so busy that sometimes the girls hardly talk to each other for more than 5 minute. Especially Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Taeyeon had many CF shootings, and had a lot of schedules compared to the other girls. The brunette also spent a lot of time planning for the proposal that she’s gonna do for Hyoyeon when they got their breaks and holidays.

Sometimes Taeyeon even gave up her sleep for it. She worked for long hours just so to make sure she have enough money to carry out her proposal plan for Hyoyeon. She knew Hyoyeon likes diamond rings, well, which girl doesn’t? And she’s the leader; there are many things she needs to take care of. Like how’s the members doing, are they doing their jobs well, did they encounter any problems.

As they were practicing for their new Japan album, Taeyeon also needs to memorise her members’ position since there’s times where some members would forget their positions and she needs to tell them where to go quickly so they won’t be embarrassed.

Well, YulSun couple? They’ve been the same though. Since they always teases each other, especially Yuri whom always prank her girlfriend Sunny, they don’t have much problems about missing each other since they will contact each other in like erm, sending each other a text every 5 hours? Hahaha.

During their last world tour in Hongkong, Tiffany started the ‘water war’ and started spraying water at Yuri first. She looks at Sunny and remembered how she hated to be soaked in water with her clothes on Invincible Youth 2. Yuri took a bottle of water and poured all the water into Sunny’s shirt. Sunny was shocked and irritated because she hates the feeling of being soaked.

Yuri finally appeased her by letting Sunny spray her back. Sunny did. After all those water fights, it was of course time to say goodbye to their fans. Yuri stood beside Sunny and pouted all of a sudden, wanting a hug from her. Sunny instantly forgot that Yuri was wet due to she was blinded by her cuteness, she hugged her and then noticed Yuri was being soaked in water too.

Sunny showed her irritated face again and this time Yuri made a big move by planting a kiss on Sunny’s lips, causing many fans to ‘aww’ at their sweet moments. The fans were chanting for 2Yeons to do the same but Hyoyeon was too shy and didn’t want to kiss in front of their fans so they let it go but Taeyeon promised them they’ll show their kiss through Instagram, and told them to just wait and in the end Taeyeon earned a knock on her forehead.

Right after their last world tour ended, Taeyeon brought Hyoyeon to go buy the diamond ring that she said she wanted and Hyoyeon was really happy, it’s like her energy booster.

Now, Taeyeon can finally do what she planned for 3 months, her proposal. It was a Monday morning, since it was the start of their holidays/breaks, they could have slept in but since Taeyeon told the girls, of course except for Hyoyeon, that she will be proposing today so she needs to prepare soon. They all agreed to help Taeyeon since it’s their dear leader and dear dancing queen.

Taeyeon told her mom to help her get some interior design magazine, condos magazine, some kids magazines and a rings magazine. She got them from her manager and she told the girls to clean up their rooms first so that she can use each other their rooms.

She placed those magazines each in a room and she put them in the middle of the bed. Their manager of course knows their plans. He told them he’ll be driving Hyoyeon back home because Hyoyeon said she misses Boi and Wish dearly. And they’ll probably reach the dorm at about 2 hours later.

 

-

 

At last, with the help of the members, the preparations were done within an hour and a half. Taeyeon was thankful for them and said she’ll treat them to some good food after the proposal was done. They one by one left the house because Taeyeon only wants Hyoyeon and her to be at home later so she gave some money to the girls and told them to go enjoy themselves within the 3 hours.

“Hey! Anybody home?” Hyoyeon’s voice was being heard by Taeyeon.

“Baby! You’re back!” Taeyeon saw Hyoyeon with Boi and Wish on each of her arms. The 2 puppies came down from Hyoyeon’s arms and ran to Taeyeon.

“annyeong, did you miss me?” Taeyeon talked to the both puppies while Hyoyeon put her bag down on the couch.

“Why’s the house so quiet?” Hyoyeon asked while observing the house.

“They went out to play.” Taeyeon replied.

“Then why aren’t you with them?” Hyoyeon hugged Taeyeon tightly.

“I don’t want you to reach home to an empty house, it’s really a feeling that I am not fond of and I don’t want you to have that feeling.” Taeyeon broke the hug and kissed Hyoyeon.

“Sweet, sweet.” Hyoyeon smiled before continuing, “I thought you said you wanna show fans our kiss through Instagram?” Hyoyeon could see Taeyeon’s expression brightened up.

“OMO!!! You agreed?!!?!!? WAIT!!” Taeyeon sprint to her room to get her iPhone and got back to Hyoyeon. The blonde girl just laughed at her silly girlfriend.

After months of persuading Hyoyeon to do that, she finally agreed today.

“So, cheeks or lips?” Taeyeon asked while pressing the Instagram icon in her phone.

“You decide.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m going for lips.” Taeyeon grinned and Hyoyeon only nodded her head.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter