Chapter 18

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was around lunch time, Tiffany left for the Fashion King Korea Press Conference, Sooyoung and Yoona went out to buy some groceries for the week’s meals. Jessica was sleeping; Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Seohyun as well as Wish and Boi were sitting on the couch waiting for the Press conference to start on TV.

 

Taeyeon told Sunny to bring Hyoyeon out for a walk or something just in case Hyoyeon will be even more sad if she sees Bora on TV. Sunny did asked the blonde to go for a walk at the park but Hyoyeon refused and wants to watch the press conference because she wants to see Bora.

 

They couldn’t do anything but just watch with her.

 

The press conference started. They were introducing the guests one by one and as soon as Tiffany and Bora are on stage together, Bora took the initiative and intertwines Tiffany and her fingers. Hyoyeon saw it, she knew it was Bora who wanted to make her feel jealous.

 

The others looked at Hyoyeon, worrying for her. When Sunny wanted to really bring Hyoyeon out, Sooyoung and Yoona came back. And it was a good timing to distract Hyoyeon.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

it. I really really really really really really dislike Bora. First, she stole my Hyohyo. Now, she makes Hyohyo so sad! I can see that Hyo’s going to cry anytime. The door opened and it was Sooyoung and Yoona with 4 big bags of groceries.

 

“I-I’ll go cook lunch.” Hyoyeon said and took over all the bags and went to the kitchen.

 

“What happened to her?” Sooyonug asked me and I told Sunny to tell her what happened and followed Hyohyo to the kitchen.

 

“Can I help?” I asked.

 

“It’s fine. Just go to the living room.” Hyoyeon said no. Sigh.

 

“R-really, I just want to-” I was being cut off by Hyoyeon.

 

“I need sometime alone, Tae.” She said and I could feel her sadness.

 

I nodded and went out to join the others.

 

“Don’t go to the kitchen, Hyo said she wants to be alone for some time.” I told them, and we were all worried about our dancing queen.

 

I just can’t stand one of my members being so sad. Especially when it comes to the girl I love.

 

After half an hour, lunch was finally ready. When Hyoyeon called for us, and we went to the dining table, we a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter