Chapter 36

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: They switched back to their rooms, HyoSeo in one room and SunYeon in one room.

 

 

[YoonYulSoo Room]

 

“Now will you speak up? I have a lot of things to tell my Hyohyo!” Taeyeon said impatiently while Yuri was being nervous, she didn’t know if she should tell Taeyeon about it but she can’t keep it to herself anymore.

“Tae, after I tell you this, promise me not to tell anyone, okay? Not even the members, okay?!” Yuri warned Taeyeon.

“Okay okay….” Taeyeon nodded her head lazily.

“You really really promise?” Yuri asked again and the short girl glared at Yuri.

“I….” Yuri said.

“You…?” Yuri’s head went lower and Taeyeon followed so that she can see her face.

“I….” Yuri said again.

“Just say it already omg!” Taeyeon slapped Yuri on her arm and she sounded like an ahjumma.

“I….Like Sunny!!” Yuri finally told Taeyeon that and the brunette laughed instead of being shocked.

“Yah, why are you laughing?” Yuri looked at Taeyeon with a puzzled face.

“I’ve expected this~ you kept on teasing Sunny and only Sunny. I knew you would fall for her~” Taeyeon pat on Yuri’s head.

“What should I do….?” Yuri asked, she was on the verge of crying which shocked Taeyeon.

“Yah why are you crying?! Confess to her of course!” Taeyeon said.

“Do you think she will accept me? I kept on pranking her and I think she won’t like me…” Yuri said, thinking of how Sunny always said she hates her after Yuri’s prank to her.

“Aye…You know Sunny won’t hate you for real. She’s like a kid. Sunny needs somebody to shower her with love and I can’t do it now because all my love is for Hyohyo. Not much love left.” Taeyeon flipped her hair dramatically.

“Eesh. Now your life revolves around Hyoyeon!” Yuri slapped Taeyeon on her head and the brunette fell onto the floor, dramatically.

“Yah!” Taeyeon rubbed her head while getting up from the floor. “Anyway, confess to her….tomorrow.” Taeyeon tapped her chin.

“No schedules tomorrow?” Yuri asked, afraid that Sunny has a schedule.

Taeyeon checked the schedule list that the manager sent her, “no, no schedules tomorrow. For all of us. Wait, except for Yoona, she has filming.”

“O-okay…” Yuri said and rubbed the back of her neck.

“Why?” Taeyeon noticed the gestures that Yuri does when she is nervous.

“I’m just scared…What if she thinks that it is a prank when I confess my love to her?” Yuri was on the verge of crying again.

“Be positive! She might, wait, she will accept you! I think Sunny has a bit of feelings for you too…Didn’t you notice Sunny always smile a bit when you say I love you to her after you prank her? If I’m the one who hides her Nintendo, she would have kicked me on my eesh. But for you, she forgave you so easily. Think carefully, it’s her baby Nintendo!!!” Taeyeon said with a serious face.

“Okay…So I will confess tomorrow?” Yuri asked again, unsure of what she should do.

“The sooner the better!” Taeyeon smiled and went back to Hyoyeon’s room.

 

Taeyeon opened the door to HyoSeo’s room and peeked into the room, she saw Seohyun meditating and Hyoyeon is lying flat on the bed reading a magazine. Taeyeon went into the room and climbed onto Hyoyeon’s back.

 

“Yah, what are you doing huh?” Hyoyeon asked without looking at her lover.

“I just want to talk to you.” Taeyeon said and smelled the scent on Hyoyeon’s hair.

“Seohyun is meditating; let’s go to the living room.” Taeyeon nodded and stood up from Hyoyeon’s back. They entwined their fingers and walk to the living room.

 

Sooyoung was eating a bowl of ramyun at the dining table and saw the couple walked to the living room. She sighed and looked at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon.

 

“Sigh, when will I ever get a girlfriend?” Sooyoung talked to herself and the couple laughed at her.

“You already have one, there! You’re eating it.” Hyoyeon pointed at the bowl of ramyun that Sooyoung is eating. She high fived with Taeyeon after that.

“Shut up Hyo.” Sooyoung said and earned a glare from Taeyeon.

“Are you telling my Hyohyo to shut up now?” Taeyeon continued to glare at Sooyoung.

“No, no. I am telling myself to shut up. You guys are seriously mean. After having a girlfriend and then starts to bully me.” Sooyoung said with noodles hanging from .

 

The couple ignored her comment and starts to chat with each other. Taeyeon was back hugging Hyoyeon and the blonde girl had her head rested on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Tae…Should we have a couple name?” Hyoyeon asked and looked at Taeyeon sweetly.

“You want one? I’ll listen to you.” Taeyeon kissed Hyoyeon’s temple.

“I want one! The Yeons? Kim HyoTaeYeon? Double Kim? 2Yeons?” Hyoyeon starts to list out all the couple names that she could think of.

“2Yeons? Sounds cute..” Taeyeon said and showed her chin dimple.

“Who’s 1st Yeon and who is 2nd Yeon?” Hyoyeon asked her lover.

“Me of course!” Taeyeon raised up her hand and kissed Hyoyeon’s temple again.

“Okay then! I like being the younger one anyway.” Hyoyeon showed her cute eyesmile to Taeyeon before their conversation got interrupted.

“Unnies…It’s time to sleep..” Angelic Seohyun said softly.

“But we have no schedules tomorrow…” Taeyeon pouted, she didn’t want to part with Hyoyeon.

“You can always chat tomorrow.. Sleeping early and wake up early is good. I just want you guys to be healthy and not stay up late everytime. Anyway if you stay up every night you’ll start to have acnes and you’ll turn old faster.” Seohyun nagged at her immature unnies.

“And Sooyoung unnie…I told you not to eat supper every night…If you do this every night, you’ll die eventually.” Seohyun saw Sooyoung still drinking the soup for the ramyun.

“People all die anyway.” Sooyoung said.

“But if you do this, you’ll die faster..” Seohyun said and Sooyoung almost threw a knife at her.

“Hyoyeon unnie, Taeyeon unnie, go and sleep now.” Seohyun pulled Hyoyeon up and led her back to the room.

“I’ll text you!!” Hyoyeon turned back and told Taeyeon. The brunette only sent a flying kiss to Hyoyeon. The choding acted like she caught the kiss and smiled before going into the room.

 

“Maknae is so troublesome, right?” Taeyeon joined Sooyoung at the dining table.

“You bet. I’ll die even faster if she nags at me like this every night.” Sooyoung went to the kitchen to wash the bowls.

 

*HyoTae chatroom*

[Taeyeon: missing you…]

[Hyoyeon: We have just parted for even less than 10 minutes!]

[Taeyeon: I always miss you..]

[Hyoyeon: Cheesy…Hehe]

[Taeyeon: I love you to the Pluto and back!!]

[Hyoyeon: I’m willing to go even further ^^]

[Taeyeon: Love you baby♥]

[Hyoyeon: I need to sleep now… Seohyun is gonna confiscate my phone if I don’t sleep in 5..]

[Taeyeon: See you tomorrow ^^ Dream of me~]

[Hyoyeon: Arasso~ I love you~]

 

Next morning, 10AM.

 

Yuri was the first to wake up and saw no one in the living room. She saw a note on the table and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter