Chapter 20

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Dorm]

 

They all bathed and went to their respective shared rooms to have a rest while Taeyeon was sitting on the couch, thinking deeply. Don’t ask what she’s thinking about

 

Jessica took a Styrofoam cup from the cupboard in the kitchen and went into HyoSeo’s room. Hyoyeon’s still talking to Bora while Seohyun is putting on her face mask.

 

“Hyo..Can I borrow your markers for awhile?” Jessica asked, almost whispering since she doesn’t want to interrupt their talk.

 

Hyoyeon nodded and pointed at the direction where her markers are at. Jessica went over and opened the cabinet.

 

She starts to draw and write on the Styrofoam cup. Jessica is writing something so sincerely that she can even give up her sleep for it. She’s even writing on a cup, not on a piece of paper. Can you guess who is she writing for?

 

I’m sorry for being so mean to you last time. Actually…I miss you as my best friend. I hope you can forgive me and I’ll treat you better ;D *Provided if you treat me and Hyo nicely too! I know you will, right?* Will you continue the TaengSic ship with the pathetic cucumber hater here?

-Cucumber Hater.

 

Jessica drew a heartshape at the end and went out to the living room.

 

“Yah, this unnie. Don’t even bother to put the markers back.” Seohyun shook her head like a mom.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie, I’m so sorry for interrupting but it’s time to sleep. Your cells are gonna regenerate soon. You can talk to Bora unnie tomorrow morning.” Seohyun continued to nag at the older girl who’s rolling on the bed while talking to her girlfriend.

 

“She’s always like this, hehe. Alright~ I’ll call you tomorrow morning and you better be awake!”

“No matter how early you are I’ll still be earlier than you so that when you call me, I’ll be able to pick it up immediately. Love you baby.”

“Sweet, sweet. But do sleep more, I don’t want you to be energy less for your schedules~ So please recharge your batteries, for the love of Kim Hyoyeon! Goodnight baby~”

 

They finally finished talking and Hyoyeon put her phone back onto the nightstand.

 

[Living Room]

 

“W-want a c-cup of wate-water?” Jessica asked nervously when she saw the leader sitting on the couch.

 

Taeyeon got a shock when she heard Jessica’s voice but smiled at her once she looked up, “thanks Jessica.”

 

Jessica quickly ran to the kitchen to get water using the Styrofoam cup she drew on just now.

 

“Dri-drink while you r-read what’s the on the cup!” Jessica was too nervous and didn’t notice she said things wrongly.

 

“Huh? Or are you telling me to read after I’ve drink?” Taeyeon tilted her head.

 

“Y-yeah, I meant that! Sorry hehe.” Jessica giggled and stood there nervously waiting for Taeyeon to finish drinking and read the message on the cup.

 

Taeyeon finished drinking in a few gulps and then she turns the cup to see the writings and drawings. There were 2 girls in a park, hand in hand, smiling and on top of their head, there was a heartshape drew.

 

The leader read the message and looked at Jessica, looking touched by her message and actions. How she made things differently by writing the message on a cup and for taking the initiative.

 

“Come here.” Taeyeon widened her arms, waitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter