Chapter 38

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After dinner, they went to their respective rooms. Sunny was in her room still touring on Twitter because Yuri said she wants to have an early night since she gotta get up at 4am to prepare to go to shooting scene for her No Breathing movie. Taeyeon was in the living room planning out tomorrow’s schedules while Hyoyeon is in her room doing some online shopping on Topshop.

After Taeyeon finished planning her schedules, she went to her girlfriend’s room and saw her on her Instagram page. Taeyeon has something to ask her as well so she lied on Hyoyeon’s bed beside her.

“Baby..” Taeyeon called out softly.

“Yeah?” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon and kissed her on the lips.

“Should we….announce our relationship to the public?” Taeyeon showed her toothy smile.

“Tae…I am not ready..” Hyoyeon stopped what she’s doing and look at Taeyeon.

“Why?” Taeyeon frowned.

“I…I am just not ready, Taeng..” Hyoyeon didn’t dare to look into Taeyeon’s eyes.

“Is there something that you are worrying about? You can tell me, really. I’m able to accept anything.” Taeyeon held Hyoyeon’s hands tightly.

“I’m just not ready, Tae…Don’t force me, alright?” Hyoyeon let go of Taeyeon’s hands forcefully and looked out of the window.

“You’re hiding something from me, right?” Taeyeon asked but in a more annoyed tone.

“No, I didn’t. Taeyeon, don’t doubt me.” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon with her annoyed face. She hates it whenever people assume things.

“There is.” Taeyeon insisted, she just wanted her girlfriend to tell her what’s on her mind that made her not wanting to announce their relationship.

“Taeyeon! I said no! Don’t doubt me! And don’t talk to me in that tone, you’re not a police neither am I a convict.” Hyoyeon turned and looked at Taeyeon angrily. This is their first argument after getting together for 3 days.

“Hyo, just tell me already! I am your girlfriend, I am supposed to know what you are thinking!” Taeyeon grabbed Hyoyeon’s wrist roughly.

“Let go of my hand.” Hyoyeon looked at Taeyeon, telling her to release her hand. Taeyeon refused and look at her sternly.

“Taeyeon I said let go!” Hyoyeon said it louder and in an angrier tone.

“What is wrong with you?!” Taeyeon said and grabbed Hyoyeon’s wrist harder.

“If you are my girlfriend, you are supposed to know what I’m thinking without me telling. If you are my girlfriend, you shouldn’t be so rough, if you are my girlfriend, you shouldn’t force me to say what I don’t want to!” Hyoyeon slapped Taeyeon’s hands away.

Hyoyeon left the room to the kitchen to get a cup of iced water. Taeyeon looked to the direction of the door blankly. She couldn’t believe Hyoyeon was angry. She couldn’t believe she made her girlfriend angry and turn this into an argument. After 20 minutes of stoning in Hyoyeon’s room, Taeyeon saw the door open and she was hoping that it’s her girl but it was Jessica instead. She supposed Jessica already knew about their quarrel. Jessica smiled and joined Taeyeon on the bed.

“Do you know why your girl is angry?” Jessica asked.

“She’s angry because I doubted her.” Taeyeon looked at Jessica like a little girl.

“Not only because of that, she’s angry because you don’t know what she’s thinking about.” Jessica told her and Taeyeon widened her eyes.

“But she didn’t tell me, of course I wouldn’t know..” Taeyeon pouted.

“Taengoo, you’re suppose to know without her telling~” Jessica smiled again.

“Then, do you know what’s she’s thinking about??” Taeyeon looked at Jessica again like a little girl while slouching her back.

“Remember if you wanna announce your relationship with her publicly, the first thing you gotta do is to tell Mr Lee right?” Jessica crossed her legs on the bed.

“Uh-uh.” Taeyeon nodded.

“Remember what happened after Hyo told Mr Lee about her relationship with Bora?” Jessica asked again.

“Yeah.”  Taeyeon nodded again.

“So do you know what Hyo is thinking now?” Jessica took a lollipop from Hyoyeon’s desk and unwrapped it.

“She’s afraid that Mr Lee will disapprove our relationship?” Yes, finally, Taeyeon!

“Yep. She’s afraid because she experienced it before. She has a tiny phobia.” Jessica her lollipop as she said.

“So that’s what’s on her mind?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Not only because of that. If you guys announce your relationship to the public, she’s afraid that SONEs will expect a lot of moments from you guys and when the both of you do not make a moment, they’ll think that someone happened to the both of you and so you guys have to make moments whenever you are together with her. She want HyoTae moments to be natural, and not because SONEs want them. She doesn’t want HyoTae moments to be forced out.” Jessica who can’t believe Taeyeon is so stupid finally said out everything.

“Jess, you’re her best friend, you will know what’s on your mind, right? Is that really all that she’s thinking about?” Taeyeon asked, sometimes she really hate herself for being so dumb.

“I won’t tell you more. You go and ask her yourself if you wanna know. She’ll tell you, I promise. Now go apologise to her.” Jessica pat on Taeyeon’s head and gestured her to go outside.

Hyoyeon was sitting at the corner of the living room, she had her knees up to her chest and she’s hugging them tightly. Taeyeon saw those red marks on Hyoyeon’s wrist and she felt guilty, finally knowing how rough she was to Hyoyeon just now. She grabbed the first-aid kit in the kitchen and went to Hyoyeon.

She sat down on the floor beside Hyoyeon, not uttering a word, she grabbed Hyoyeon’s left wrist gently and put it on her lap. Taeyeon squeezed some cream out from the tube and used the cotton wool. She grabbed her girlfriend’s wrist gently again and applied the cream onto her skin.

Hyoyeon just smiled slightly at Taeyeon. Knowing that she’s sorry and felt guilty about what happened just now. Hyoyeon is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter