Chapter 9/10 (Part 2)

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie, start!”  Seohyun blew the whistle and the 2 tanned girls started.

Sooyoung: What is Sunny’s nickname, the one that has to do with her body!!

Yuri: DANSHIN!!

Sooyoung: What do we call Hyoyeon when she cooks, does the laundry and changes the bedsheets for us?

Yuri: Housewife.

Sooyoung: Ah… The soup that contains Seohyun’s favourite!!

Yuri: SWEET POTATO SOUP!!

‘Woah.. They’re doing good..” Hyoyeon whispered to Tiffany.

‘Of course Hyo… Everything is planned.. kk’ Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon and laughed secretly.

Sooyoung: Ah! What instrument does CNBLUE’s Jungshin play???

Yuri: The bass!!

Sooyoung: Tiffany!!! Tiffany’s charm!!

Yuri: EYESMILE!!! YAY!!!!!

“Alright! I’ll announce the timing now..” Seohyun said and they all did the drum rolls sound.

“Hyoyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie’s time is 9 minutes! Clap!” Seohyun gestured and everyone clapped for the 2 girls.

“Sooyoung unnie, Yuri unnie’s time is 5 minutes!!! You won! Now go and find the shells!” Seohyun quickly pushed the winning team to the life buoys while the losing team stood there and chit chat for 3 minutes.

Once 3 minutes is up, the losing team quickly went to join them to find the shells. Unfortunately, they found the shells at the same timing and went back to the spot that Seohyun is standing.

[Next Game]

“This game is individual games! Not team. See the area behind me? There are 7 keys at each of the spot that I’m going to assign you. The last one, which means you don’t have any key, will have to clean up the rubbish for the whole of today after our games. While the other 7 girls can choose your own lunch when you found the key. This is on a first come first serve basis! And also a game of luck! Understand? I’ll assign the spots now.” Seohyun explained.

Flashback

“During this game, I’ll assign the spots and all of your spots will have a key except Hyoyeon’s. Her spot will not have any keys. So you guys just make sure that Hyoyeon will not find any keys!” Seohyun said to them.

“After guys eat, purposely throw the food packets onto the floor so Hyoyeon have to clean it up. And when she asks any of you to let her eat, just give a tiny portion, don’t give her too much.” Sooyoung also said and then Taeyeon started whining.

“Huh… She’ll feel extremely hungry you know…” Taeyeon pouted.

“Yah! You better not expose the prank okay!” Sunny flicked Taeyeon’s forehead, earning a slap on her arm.

“Okay! Let’s work hard and not fail this prank for the Kim Choding!” Sooyoung clapped and they did a cheer together.

“FIGHTING!!”

End of Flashback

“1! 2! 3! START!” Seohyun shouted after she assigned their spots.

“AHHHHH I HAVE TO FIND THE KEY!!! I HAVE TO WIN!!” Hyoyeon shouted and began digging into the sand.

“I found it!” Sooyoung raised up the key and ran to Seohyun.

“That fast?! Why can’t I find any key here?!” Hyoyeon pouted.

‘Of course Hyo.. Your area don’t even have a key… Hehe.’ Sunny who was beside Hyoyeon giggled secretly.

“I found it too!” Yoona raised up her hand.

Then, followed by Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon, Sunny.

“Alright stop! Hyoyeon unnie, you didn’t found the key, so you got to clean up! I prepared a tong for you hehe…” Seohyun smiled innocently and gave Hyoyeon the tong.

“Aish.” Hyoyeon took the tong over and began picking up those bottles that were lying on the sand. She then put it in the big black trash bag that Seohyun handed her.

“Hyo! Come here.” Taeyeon shouted for Hyoyeon to go over.

She felt bad that they’re all eating but Hyoyeon’s the only one cleaning up. She decided to share some of her lunch with her crush.

“Here, have a mouth.” Taeyeon fed a mouthful of rice.

“Yah!! Go back and do your cleaning!” Sooyoung jokingly pushed Hyoyeon away and earned a glare from Taeyeon.

“What..?” Sooyoung got scared of the leader’s glare and began eating her food quickly.

“Eesh. I can walk on my own!” Hyoyeon then slowly walk back to the area that she was at just now.

After a good 30 minutes of resting and eating, they continued with their games and Hyoyeon was already dead tired. She dug so hard into the sand but found nothing and have to clean up the place.

“Alright unnies! Next game! I’ll give you guys each a pen and you have to write your full name with the pen in your MOUTH! Easy right?!” Seohyun said and all of them were pretending to be shocked, except for Hyoyeon who was really shocked.

Flashback

“For the writing names game, I’ll give you each this 0.38 pen.. Yours will be perfectly good in use while Hyoyeon unnie’s will be out of ink so she’ll be the last. I dropped this pen purposely on the floor so it can’t be used anymore. While Hyoyeon is struggling to write her name out, when she is not paying attention, use your hand and write it down quickly and put it back in your mouth. One by one slowly okay?! Also! Pretend that you guys are really competing against each other and wants to win.” Seohyun told her unnies.

“Wow. Seobaby, you’re such a genius.” Jessica praised the maknae.

“Of course, Seobb is the brain of our group!” Yoona said and felt proud of their maknae.

“Let’s make it fun and let’s make it successful prank for the choding okay?” Tiffany said and did a ‘fighting’ sign while the rest of them followed suit.

End of flashback

“The last one to write your name will have to wear this Michael Jackson outfit! Hehe. Plus the wig as well! Also!!! The first 3 will get a cup of cola!” Seohyun showed them the outfit and the Michael Jackson’s hair-like wig.

Seohyun put the papers on top of the cardboard and they all kneeled down on the sand so that they can write better.

“1! 2! 3! START!” Seohyun blew the whistle and they all started.

“I HAVE TO WIN!!!!!!!!” Hyoyeon cheered for herself and tried her best to write her name neatly with the pen in .

“Seohyun ah!!! There’s no ink!!” Hyoyeon turned back and looked at Seohyun. When she turns back, the 7 girls all grabbed the pen from their mouth and wrote it on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter