Chapter 40

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The girls are following Hyoyeon to the door, as Hyoyeon walked nearer and saw who that guy was; she ran and jumped onto him. The guy held her and even spun her around. They were both in their own world forgetting that he needs to do some self introduction.

“Yah! Why are you here?!” He puts Hyoyeon down and wrapped his arm on Hyoyeon’s waist while the blonde girl wrapped hers on his neck.

“You’ve gotten heavier, my arms are aching!” He joked and messed up Hyoyeon’s hair.

“Yah! Is that what you do when you finally get to see me after a few years?!” Hyoyeon glared at him while he laughed.

“Alright alright, sorry.” He tightened his arms around her waist and gave her a forehead kiss, the girls standing behind them was shocked with their skinships and kiss.

“Not sorry.” He whispered and Hyoyeon immediately jumped onto him again, making him carry her in bridal style.

“That’s it, you’re gonna carry me for 10 minutes!” Hyoyeon pouted and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck just in case he’s thinking of dropping her onto the ground. Taeyeon who finally can’t take it anymore pretended to clear .

“A—ahem” The both of them looked to the direction of the sound and Taeyeon smiled while having her arms folded across her chest.

“What are you doing? You should of course introduce yourself!” Hyoyeon hit the back of his head and he walked closer to the girls with Hyoyeon still in his arms.

“Hi, I am Lee Jongsuk.” He smiled.

“Hyo, come down.” Jessica told the choding to come down because she can see Taeyeon’s jealousy are increasing and increasing.

Hyoyeon came down obediently and led Jongsuk into their dorm. The blonde girl went to pour a cup of water for Jongsuk in the kitchen while the girls ‘investigated’ him.

“Who are you? Why did you kiss Hyoyeon unnie?” Yoona looked at him fiercely causing him to be scared.

“I—” he stuttered.

“Yoong, don’t be so rude.” Hyoyeon gave the cup of water to Jongsuk.

“Everyone, he is my bestest bestest bestest guy best friend!” Hyoyeon introduced and climbed onto Jongsuk’s back, wanted him to piggy back her.

“Guy best friend? Looks more like couple lol.” Taeyeon mumbled and Sunny could hear her.

 

Hyoyeon and Jongsuk had been best friends since they were in middle school. They were in the same class; they eat together, play together, comfort each other, console each other when one is sad, they prank people together, and even train to be idols together. Halfway during training, Jongsuk felt that he isn’t the material for being an idol he quitted.

Every day after school, he’ll send Hyoyeon to training and wait for her until she ends her training, no matter how late it is even though their houses are far apart. They were best friends because of their similar personalities, making them understand each other easier than other people do. Sometimes even their parents want them to date each other but because of their way too similar personalities, they could only stay as best friends.

After Hyoyeon debuted in Girls’ Generation, she have gotten busier and they both didn’t contact each other for a whole 2 years until Girls’ Generation are slightly less busier and is free to have their own time and day offs. And during 2011, with their comeback of ‘The Boys’, the girls were even busier than before and the both of them couldn’t contact each other for a whole 2 years again, until now. They were both glad that they didn’t change their contact numbers.

Jongsuk treats Hyoyeon like his real sister and took care of her well. Hyoyeon’s mom once said that if they both want to stay together in a house alone, she will allow because Jongsuk took care of Hyoyeon so well. Everytime they fight, Jongsuk will always be the one apologizing at the end because he knows Hyoyeon’s character and that she’ll never take the first step to apologize, so Jongsuk does.

 

“Hyo, Tae’s angry, you better stop playing with him.” Sunny whispered to Hyoyeon who was still on Jongsuk’s back. She came down and went beside Taeyeon.

“Jonggie, meet my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon entwined her fingers with Taeyeon’s and introduced her to Jongsuk as her girlfriend.

“Kim Hyo! You have a girlfriend?! Oh lord, how can Taeyeon endure you? I gotta learn from her.” He joked and stretched out his hand and wanted to shake hands with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon glared and just smiled at him, more l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter