Chapter 9 (Part 1)

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A week later]

Today, the girls don’t have any schedules, at all. And it’s of course their off day. They decided to spend the whole day together and just play with each other, and since Hyoyeon’s toes are fully healed.

“GUYS!! MANAGER OPPA BOOKED A CHALET FOR US!” Taeyeon shouted across the living room from the kitchen, while cooking with Hyoyeon.

“REALLY?! HYOMG!” Yoona got excited upon hearing that they are going to a chalet.

“Yoong. Only Kim Taeyeon can use ‘HYOMG’.” Taeyeon childishly said to Yoona and pointed at her with a spatula.

“Sheesh.” Yoona went back to the living room.

Taeyeon took out her phone and texted Sooyoung, the drama actress that they can start already.

Flashback

“Hey, since Hyoyeon’s not here.. Shall we prank her tomorrow on our off day when we get to play with each other for the whole day?” Jessica said.

Hyoyeon wasn’t with them because she went to the hospital to get the bandage off her toes.

“What should we prank her?” Sooyoung asked while munching on a bag of chips.

“Let’s plan for a series of competition!” Sunny suggested, she looked up for 3 seconds and then back to her nintendo.

“I know! And then for all the competitions that we are going to have, let’s make Hyoyeon unnie be the last for all the games.” Seohyun suggested.

“But I’m afraid it won’t work.. Hyo is a very athletic person. She will want to do well in every game that we play.” Tiffany shook her head.

“We can do something special to things that Hyoyeon is going to use. Like make it a bit faulty while ours are perfectly fine. Games are not necessarily to involve running~” Sunny who loves to play game physically as well as on her Nintendo said.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea! But we need to make her like you know, angry or pissed of a little bit starting in the morning when we all gathered?” Actress Sooyoung said.

“Hm. In the morning when she finished cooking breakfast, we’ll all take and share some among ourselves. Don’t give any food to her! Hyoyeon unnie will definitely get pissed off because the most important thing to start the day is a perfect breakfast. That’s her motto.” Yoona, also the actress said.

“Yah, do I have to do it…? I don’t want Hyohyo to be angry with me though..” Taeyeon pouted and looked at her danshin patner.

“It’s just a prank, Tae.” Tiffany reassured her.

“Okay, so the plan is just to piss Hyoyeon off, make her lose in everything that we are going to compete. Let’s just see how the plan goes tomorrow.” Sooyoung said like a director.

End of flashback

Taeyeon texted Sooyoung that they can start their plan already. Sooyoung told all of them to gather near the living room and gave Taeyeon an ‘OK’ hand sign when they’re ready.

“Kids! The last to reach the middle of the living room will do the dishes after breakfast! 3! 2! 1!” Taeyeon shouted and everyone gathered fast together since they’re near the living room.

Hyoyeon was the last to reach while still holding the plate. She facepalmed herself jokingly.

“Aish.” Hyoyeon then went back to the kitchen.

[After 20 minutes]

Hyoyeon finished cooking the breakfast and brought everything to the dining table on her own. There’s bacons, eggs, pancakes, kimbap, noodles, milk and orange juice. Sooyoung and Yoona both took bacons, eggs and a bottle of milk while the other 6 girls shared the rest of the food on their own, without giving some to Hyoyeon purpose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter