Chapter 11

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time Check: 1.30PM

Location: SNSD Dorm.

Taeyeon’s POV

I woke up and went to the living room. I saw Sooyoung sitting on the couch while munching on a packet of chips. I smiled at that shikshin who had her eyes glued onto the TV. I went over to her to ask where are the other members.

“Soo, where are the others?” I asked and took a chip from the big packet.

“Seohyun has a schedule, Yoona went to school. Jessica is  still sleeping, no schedules today. Same goes for Tiffany. Sunny is out to film IY2, Yuri’s at SM.” Sooyoung replied me, I noticed she didn’t told me anything about Hyoyeon.

She’s supposed to be filming IY2 with Sunny too? She has a different schedule today?

“What about Hyoyeon?” I asked her again.

“Oh, yeah. Hyoyeon’s sick. She caught a cold and is in her room resting now. Please cook some porridge for her and me!!! Hehe. I’ll go in and take a look at how she’s doi-“ I cut Sooyoung off before she could finish the sentence.

“I’ll go. You go kitchen and prepare the ingredients. I want to see it at the kitchen’s table when I come out, arasso? By the way, have she eaten the medicine?” I said, taking the chance to be close with Hyoyeon again hehe.

Wait, am I being weird? I always call Hyoyeon  Hyohyo though! Alright, I’ll go in and take a look at my hyohyo!

“No, she haven’t take the medicine yet. She needs to eat lunch first you dummy.” Sooyoung knocked on my forehead and walked to the kitchen. Pfft.

With Sooyoung around I went ever grow.

I turned the door knob softly, afraid that hyohyo is sleeping. I heard her soft voice and I figured out she was talking to somebody on the phone.

‘I just caught a cold… don’t worry umma.. Nope, I’m not going for any schedules today. Manager oppa wants me to rest. Ok… Bye.’

I heard her talk to her mom. After she ended the conversation with her mother, I called out to her softly.

“Hyohyo..”

“Taeng? What’s up?” She asked me. She held her head, I guess she’s having a headache as well.

“Shikshin told me you caught a cold. Are you feeling better?” I asked as I sat on the space on her bed.

“You’re actually the last one to ask me that, you know? Hahaha. But anyways, thank you, Taengoo. I’m feeling better. Actually my cold isn’t that bad though. It’s the girls that exaggerated it.” She smiled at me and pat on my hand.

Aww. I’m not the first one. Stupid me. Who told me to sleep late and wake up late?!

“What not that bad?!? Your voice became so macho you know I almost thought you’re not my Hyohyo.” . Did I just used ‘my’? I hope she didn’t caught what I said.

“Ew, Taeng. When did I become yours? Hahaha” She heard it. Damn. How do I explain to her now? My forehead is sweating I can feel it.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

“I-I mean.. Erm.. Wa-wait. What I meant was-“ Taeyeon was cut off by Hyoyeon’s smile that flashed in front of her again.

“Don’t worry. I’m just kidding. Look, you’re sweating! Am I that scary?” Hyoyeon smiled sweetly at the latter.

Hyoyeon stretched out her hand and use her bare hand to wipe the sweat on Taeyeon’s forehead. Taeyeon was frozen. She was shocked that Hyoyeon would actually use her bare hands to wipe her sweat.

“TAENG! WHEN ARE YOU COMIN-“ Sooyoung barged into the room when Hyoyeon was wiping the sweat on Taeyeon’s forehead, earning a glare from the leader.

“Sorry….” Sooyoung went into the room timidly and bowed at Taeyeon.

“Yah dork, why are you glaring at shikshin like this?” Hyoyeon noticed the glare that Taeyeon shot Sooyoung and thought something was wrong.

“Oh, it’s nothing. I’ll go cook some porridge for you. Wait here. You can play Sunny’s Nintendo while waiting.” Taeyeon ran out of Hyoyeon’s room to her room and came back with 1 minute. She had some troubles finding Sunny’s Nintendo.

“H…Here…” Taeyeon handed Hyoyeon the Nintendo while panting hard.

“Aigo, you could’ve just use walk instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter