Chapter 7

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time Check: 10:30AM. (Next day)

Taeyeon’s POV

Aish, it’s only 10:30AM but we have to get up and have our breakfast before heading to the arena stadium for rehearsal..

We didn’t got to see our fans last night at the airport because we went out through the CIP exit. Actually it’s good though since I’m not in a good mood. I admitted it was my fault for yelling at Hyo like yesterday but I just couldn’t help it.. I just wanted to be near her but she kept pushing me away. I don’t know what’s wrong with her though.. Now how do we do fanservice tonight?

Sunny and I had a short heart to heart talk last night and she said I was childish. I guess I was.. But ugh, I’ll just not care about things already. Just see how it goes then.

We went down to the hotel lobby and I saw Hyo with her mom coming out of the lift. She was using crutches to support her while walking. I guess her toes are still not 10% healed yet, lol. I saw her looking at me but I decided to continue my childish actions and ignored her.

“Hey Tae.. I’m sorry. Are you still angry at me?” She asked while sitting next to me.

“Oh, don’t sit with me please. I’ll just sit with Sunny. Since you like to see me and Sunny together so much.” I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

Sunny nudged me and mouthed not to be so childish to me.

“Hyoraeng, just sit with me.” Jessica went in between Hyoyeon and Taeyeon to separate them.

Stupid Jessi!!!!!! I was supposed to sit beside MY Hyohyo!!!!! I glared at Jessica but I guess she didn’t realise. Lol.

“I thought you’re mad at her~ Why are you angry at Jessi for coming in between you two~” Sunny giggled while I shot her a glare.

 [At Arena Stadium – backstage]

We just finished rehearsing Gee. Actually we all don’t find the need to practise anymore lol we have performed this song for like over 50+ times that we can memorise the choreography so well. But anyways~ Well.

The eight of us went back to the backstage and heard Hyo’s voice. She was throwing tantrums, I guess.

End of Taeyeon’s POV

“No!!!! Go away!!!!!!” Hyoyeon kicked her legs while giving a pout.

“Kim Hyo! I’m gonna take you home if you continue being like this!” Her mom scolded her.

“No! Go away! Don’t come near me or I’ll drink the medicine!” Hyohyo threatened while the eight of us were still trying to know what’s happening.

“okay okay! You’re injured, you can’t perform how many times do I need to tell you?” Her mom said again, this time with a more gentle voice.

“I hate all of you! Go away! I don’t want to see all of you!!!!” Hyoyeon took her crutches angrily and walked out of the make up room.

“Hyo’s umma, what happened to Hyoyeon unnie?” Seohyun asked carefully.

“Aigo that kid. She saw you guys rehearsing just now and wants to j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter