Chapter 28

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Where’s Hyoyeon? Where’s Hyoyeon? Where’s Hyoyeon?” Is all I can think of now. I can’t think of any other things now. Hyoyeon is the only person in my mind. I need to find her back. Why is she disappearing all of a sudden? She never did this before.

 

. I’m going to cry soon. I don’t know what am I feeling now…It feels like a part of me is missing and my other parts of the body are desperate to find it back. I’m not supposed to feel this, right? Whatever. Finding her is my main purpose now.

 

Where will she go? Toilet? you Taeyeon, who would stay inside the toilet for 50 minutes?! I looked up at the clear blue sky. Hyo told me before when she’s sad she likes to stare at the sky to relax her mind. ROOFTOP!!! YES! ROOFTOP! SHE’S THERE!

 

I ran up the stairs as fast as my legs could bring me. She won’t sit….near the platform, right? I hope not. I was already sweating buckets when I reach the rooftop. Man what the heck this rooftop is hella big. I start to run from one corner to another and finally I found a blonde….sitting there. I was right. She’s sitting on the platform with her legs swinging in the air.

 

“KIM HYOYEON GET YOUR DOWN RIGHT NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

 

--

 

“KIM HYOYEON GET YOUR DOWN RIGHT NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” Taeyeon shouted and dare not go near Hyoyeon, afraid she is thinking of doing something stupid.

 

“Taeng….Tell me…What am I living for? Who am I living for?” Hyoyeon said without looking at Taeyeon. The brunette texted Sunny that they’re at the rooftop and telling them to come up right now.

 

“You’re living for us, you’re living for yourself, you’re living for your fans, you’re living for you family! Hyo get down!” Taeyeon kept trying to get the girl down but Hyoyeon just won’t turn.

 

“No! Stop lying to me!” Hyoyeon shouted.

 

“I am not lying! You’re living for the love of God! What do you think God created you for huh? For haters to diss you? You’re so precious to us! You’re so precious to all SONEs out there! You’re so precious to your family! Do you think we will be happy if you leave us? Huh?” Taeyeon was silently cursing the others right now because it shouldn’t take them too long to get to the rooftop.

 

“I am not precious! Stop saying that! I’m just a lifeless person, a pathetic girl that everybody hates! Everyone should just off from my life!” Hyoyeon continue to shout and this time her members all reached the rooftop and are slowly approaching her.

 

“Shut the up Hyoyeon! You think you are not precious but we think you are! Who says you’re just a pathetic girl that everybody hates? Then what about me? I love you, we love you!” Taeyeon tried to talk some sense into the low-in-confidence girl.

 

“Hyo, get your down right now! Right now!” As soon as Hyoyeon heard Sunny’s voice, she looked back and was shocked that all her members are there.

 

“Come down please, Hyoyeon unnie?” Seohyun pleaded with her puppy eyes.

 

“Get down Hyo, it’s really dangerous there. I promise I will catch you even before you fall to the ground, remember? So I am here now.” Sunny slowly walked to Hyoyeon and opened her arms, waiting for Hyoyeon to go into her embrace.

 

“Hyoraeng, please.” Jessica and the others also walked slowly to Hyoyeon.

 

Once Hyoyeon came down, they didn’t care who hugged her first as long as there’s one hugging her. And guess what? The first person to hug her was Taeyeon. The brunette even planted a kiss on Hyoyeon’s forehead. They all gathered and hugged the crying girl.

 

“Go to your girlfriend. Let me handle Hyo.” Sunny wanted to get Hyoyeon out of Taeyeon’s embrace already but Taeyeon just won’t let go of Hyoyeon.

 

“Let me take care of her, please?” Taeyeon pleaded and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter