Chapter 35

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I’ve decided to pair Sunny and Yuri up…’-‘

 

 

 

Next morning in Korea.

 

Everyone had left for schedules except for 4 pathetic girls – Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Yuri. The 4 girls sit on the couch in the position: Hyoyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Taeyeon, and were staring at the blank Television. They had nothing to and were all really bored. Yuri looks at Sunny and saw the girl folding her arms across her chest with a frown on her face. Yuri decided to ask Sunny what is with the frown on her face.

 

“Sunny ah, why are you frowning? Are you still angry at me?” Yuri asked carefully.

“No, I am not angry. Do I look that petty to you?! Just joking… My Nintendo died on me when I’m playing at my highest level. I’m charging it now and it takes such a long time to recharge.” Sunny replied and the black pearl hived a sigh of relief.

 

Yuri peeks at Taeyeon and saw the girl having a deep thinking. She threw a cushion at Taeyeon and asked if she have any plans.

 

“Tae, any plans? Are we gonna sit here like this until the night falls?” Yuri asked, she really wanted to do something.

“I don’t know, any idea?” Taeyeon asked the question again to Yuri.

“I’m going to take a nap.” Hyoyeon said and left the living room. The 3 pathetic girls are thinking of what to do now.

 

“AH FRICK!” Sunny suddenly jot up from the couch and screamed.

“WHAT?!” Yuri looked at the panicky girl.

“What time is it?!” Sunny asked although the clock is directly opposite her.

“9.30am, bunny.” Yuri said and smiled at the short little girl.

“I have an appointment with my eye doctor at 10.30!!! OMG.” Sunny quickly went to her room to get changed.

“Sunny I’ll go with you!!!!” Yuri shouted and also went to her room to get changed.

 

“Aish. So I am the only person in the living room now?” The pathetic girl who was left alone talked to herself.

“Bye Tae! We will be back soon. If you want to eat something call Sooyoung, I think Seohyun and her are doing a food CF, maybe they can bring some free samples back.” Yuri joked but she looked serious.

“LOL. Get lost.” Taeyeon threw a cushion at them but have to go pick it up herself because Sunny and Yuri left even before the cushion hits them.

 

Taeyeon starts to walk around the living room to kill some of her boredom. She looked out of the window, looking at what other people are doing. Then she went to the kitchen hoping to do some dishes because she thought the members will definitely leave some plates unwashed in the sink last night but unfortunately there wasn’t any.

 

The brunette then walked to the corridor. Hyoyeon’s door was opened a little bit leaving a small hole in between. Taeyeon peeked into Hyoyeon’s room and saw the blonde girl sleeping peacefully. ByunTaeng spotted something and that was Hyoyeon’s abs was being seen due to the wind from the fan that blew Hyoyeon’s shirt up revealing her stomach.

 

Her abs are so nice….

 

Taeyeon opened the door a little bit more and saw a bug on Hyoyeon’s table. Knowing that Hyoyeon is sort of a clean-freak, Taeyeon quickly went in quietly and took a magazine intending to kill it. She wanted to hit the bug already but it flew off from the table. The brunette quickly look around the room to see where was it. She spotted the bug again and immediately ran there but unfortunately Taeyeon tripped on the corner of the bed and fell flat on to the floor.

 

“Ouch….” Taeyeon rubbed her nose after breaking the kiss with the floor.

 

While she was slowly getting up from the floor, Taeyeon noticed that Hyoyeon’s computer was switched on, she went closer to take a look at it and she found something amazing. It was a page on AsianFanfics. Hyoyeon was actually reading fanfictions.

 

She reads fanfictions?!?!!? Omg. Omo…. She actually reads HYOTAE stories?!

 

Taeyeon noticed that Hyoyeon was actually reading ‘HyoTae’ stories as she went closer to see the tags for the story. She was on beyond cloud nine.

 

Haha! Hyo loves me….woohoo!

 

“Uhm…” Hyoyeon’s light groan slightly startled Taeyeon, the latter immediately turned off the computer and wanted to leave already but the humpty dumpty tripped on the leg of the chair and fell onto the floor again she must be too happy. When Taeyeon got up, her shirt was ripped and she grabbed a tank top on Hyoyeon’s chair, the nearest from her.

 

When she was wearing the shirt on, somebody spoke which startled her – Hyoyeon.

 

“Tae?? What are you doing in my room?” Hyoyeon asked and fixed her messy bed hair.

Don’t fix your hair!! You look y in your messy hair…

“Oh, I just came in to sweep the floor. I’m sorry, please lend me this tank top because my shirt was ripped while trying to sweep under your bed and didn’t notice there was a sharp object here..” Taeyeon lied, of course she can’t let Hyoyeon know she came in to peek kill the bug.

“Ah I see. No problem.” Hyoyeon said and lied down on her bed again.

Phew.

“I’ll wash it cleanly before returning it to you.” Taeyeon said and went out of the room.

 

“That was close….Woosh.” Taeyeon talked to herself while smelling the scent from the clothes that’s coming from the laundry. A homey scent.

 

Taeyeon went to her room and changed into a clean shirt. She wanted to keep the tank top but she promised Hyoyeon that she’ll wash it and return it to her. After she changed, Taeyeon went to the toilet and hand washes the tank top.

 

After washing the shirt, Taeyeon was hungry and decided to cook with what she can find in the fridge. There was only Kimchi and some ddukbokki and kimbap leftovers from last night’s dinner. She reheated the ddukbokki and cut the kimbap and stir-fry it with curry, just like how Hyoyeon and Yoona always did.

 

“I shall ask Hyohyo if she wants some..” Taeyeon smelled the Curry Kimbap and even before she gets to approach Hyoyeon first, the sleepyhead walked to the dining table while rubbing her stomach.

 

“I’m so hungry…Tae is there any food?”

“Ah I just cooked some, it’s some leftovers from last night’s dinner. If you don’t mind, I cooked some for you as well.”

“I don’t mind, since we have nothing else left right? Thanks Tae.”

 

The both of them ate quietly and there  goes the awkward atmosphere between them. Taeyeon decided to break the silence first.

 

“Did you had a good nap? By the way, I’ve washed the tank top and it’s hung outside the window now, drying up.” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly.

“Aigo you don’t have to rush.” Hyoyeon also smiled back awkwardly and now back to the awkward atmosphere between the both of them.

 

Night, 7PM.

 

“WE’RE BACK!” Sooyoung shouted and walked into the house, followed by Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany.

“Tae, brought some samples from the CF filming set.” Sooyoung handed the leader the plastic bag full of chocolates, candies, marshmallows and different kinds of chocolates.

“I told Sooyoung unnie not to bring all those back but she insisted and even brought everything back!” Seohyun hid her face in embarrassment.

“Yah yah, you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter