Chapter 29

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unnie~ Wake up… You said you wanna make breakfast for Sica unnie..” Yoona yawned while nudging the sleeping leader.

 

“I did…?” Taeyeon rubbed her eyes, “OH I DID!!!!” she jerked up suddenly and ran to the bathroom to wash up while Yoona went back to sleep.

 

Taeyeon was alone in the kitchen and she found some empty cans of Tiger Beer left beside the sink. She wondered who drank it last night and most probably it was Hyoyeon. She stopped herself from thinking of Hyoyeon and concentrate on the food that she’s cooking for her girlfriend.

 

“Please baby baby baby You are inside me, I just want to fill it with a special love” Taeyeon was humming to their song Baby Baby and even danced a little. She was so happy she didn’t know why either.

 

Everyone’s breakfast was done, including Taeyeon’s love breakfast for Jessica. They one by one woke up and when Hyoyeon and Taeyeon’s eyes met each other, they looked away because it was so awkward between them.

 

Jessica was as usual the last one to come out and she was walking lazily along the corridor. Taeyeon took the chance and hug her girl.

 

“I love you.” Taeyeon whispered.

 

“You love me?” Jessica asked back.

 

“Of course I do baby.” Taeyeon broke the hug and held Jessica’s waist.

 

“Kkkkk. I miss you!!!!” Jessica giggled and planted kisses all over Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Yah, yah!!!” Taeyeon cupped both Jessica’s cheeks and looked into her eyes before giving her a passionate kiss on her lips. Their members decided to just sit at the dining table and give them some time.

 

“Ew, they’re so disgusting.” Sooyoung said and ate another mouth of Jessica’s breakfast that Taeyeon made, because nobody told her it was specially for Jessica and she almost ate half of it already.

 

“Sooyoung unnie!!! This is for Sica unnie!!! Taeyeon unnie woke up early specially to make this for Sica unnie! You’re dead…” Yoona finally noticed, Sooyoung almost chocked on her food.

 

“I made you breakfast! Specially for you!” Taeyeon led Jessica to the dining table after their moments.

 

“Aww really baby? You’re the best.” Jessica planted a kiss on Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Hehe. It’s your favourite Chinese dumplings and your favourite cold noodles!” Taeyeon was really proud that she made her girlfriend’s favourite although cold noodles is her favourite.

 

“Yah, cold noodles is your favourite!” Jessica pinched Taeyeon’s cheek and squealed at her cuteness.

 

“My favourite is your favourite and your favourite is still your favourite!” Taeyeon kissed Jessica’s nose.

 

“TAD-” Taeyeon shouted and was ready to show Jessica the food that she made but found out that half of the food are gone.

 

“WHICH IDIOT ATE MY SICA’S BREAKFAST!!!!!” Taeyeon shouted and everyone was shocked by her glare.

 

“Not me…” Hyoyeon showed her puppy eyes and of course Taeyeon believes her, if it’s Hyoyeon, she would have admit.

 

“Not me either!” Tiffany raised her hand and continued to eat her cereals.

 

“WHICH IDIOT?!” The leader shouted again.

 

“It’s Sooyoung unnie.” Seohyun pointed at Sooyoung and the older one was cursing her.

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG. COME IN FRONT ME. NOW I SAID NOW ING NOW.” Taeyeon glared at Sooyoung.

 

“…” Sooyoung mumbled while walking to Taeyeon.

 

“Who told you to eat my breakfast?” Jessica pouted and sat beside Hyoyeon.

 

“You want to eat mine? I’m kinda full anyways.” Hyoyeon asked and offered Jessica her half eaten breakfast.

 

“You okay? You’re eating lesser and lesser. Are you sick? Headache? Flu? Fever? Sore throat?” Jessica grabbed Hyoyeon by her neck and bumped their foreheads softly together so she can feel Hyoyeon’s temperature.

 

“Slight sore throat and a little headache that’s all.” Hyoyeon smiled weakly. She knew that she must have eaten too much snacks and drank too much beer last night.

 

“I’ll pack some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter