Chapter 31

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No, she loves you.” Sunny said.

 

“Why? Since when?” Taeyeon asked again, her mind seems to have 1394955 questions to ask.

 

“I’ll tell you when we come back from Taiwan. Remember what umma Kim said. No venting your anger or sadness on fans.” Sunny pat on Taeyeon’s head and went to call their manager that they are ready.

 

“Fany….” Hyoyeon looked at Tiffany with her puppy eyes.

 

“Wae?” Tiffany was shocked that Hyoyeon pouted all of a sudden.

 

“Is it my fault that Taeyeon and Jessica broke up?” Hyoyeon asked, forever blaming herself for breaking TaengSic up.

 

“No, no. It is not your fault, baby. Every couple have their own problems, isn’t it? If you are going to keep blaming yourself, I’ll not talk to you anymore.” Tiffany pouted as well. HyoFany kids.

 

“How are we going to do the concert tonight? It’ll be so awkward… Should I not go?” Hyoyeon was even thinking of not going to the concert tonight.

 

“WHAT?! Are you crazy Kim Hyoyeon?! You have to go! Just stay with me all the time.” Being a good sister, Tiffany told Hyoyeon to stick with her throughout the concert. “Or you can stick to Soonkyu or any one of us.”

 

“I heard my name~~~” Sunny went to them as soon as she heard her name and did aegyo to them.

 

“Yucks Soonkyu! Stop with those aegyos my fingers are curling.” Yuri saw what she did from the couch and showed her disgusted face.

 

“YAH!” Sunny threw herself onto Yuri and they were having wrestling on the couch.

 

“Get off me you shorty!” Yuri tried to push the short girl away but she was too strong and Sunny hugged her like a koala bear.

 

“Sunny-yah! Yuri hid your Nintendo this morning when you’re sleeping!” Tiffany said while still hugging onto Hyoyeon.

 

“WHAT?! YOU DID???? YOU!!!!!” Sunny went berserk and even bite Yuri’s thigh.

 

“YAH!! Now’s not the time! Tonight 9.15PM come to my hotel room at Taiwan.” Yuri joked and laughed even harder when she saw Sunny’s angry face.

 

“Surrender my Nintendo; I’ve warned you Kwon Yuri.” Sunny pointed at Yuri and looked at her with her serious face.

 

“Merong.” Yuri stuck out her tongue and ran away from Sunny.

 

“GIVE IT BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!” Sunny whined and curled her body into a ball.

 

“Unnie.” Seohyun tap on Sunny’s back.

 

“GO AWAY DON’T TOUCH ME!” Sunny starts to throw tantrums and ignore everyone.

 

“Yuri hid your Nintendo in my jean’s back pocket. Here it is.” Seohyun waved the Nintendo when Sunny looked up.

 

“That brat. I’m gonna get her tonight.” Sunny her Nintendo and starts to play with her device.

 

[Taiwan]

 

The girls just touched down in Taiwan and got into their van at the airport. When they left, the fangirls and boys’ screams were still able to be heard.

 

“Ah, so tired.” Sunny said while still playing with her Nintendo.

 

“Unnie, you said you’re tired but you are still playing.” Seohyun nagged the older girl but the maknae still couldn’t get Sunny’s attention.

 

“Lee Soonkyu. Hand over your Nintendo.” Tiffany stretched out her hand and Sunny obediently put it on her palm.

 

“Hyo…. I’m so bored, that mushroom confiscated my Nintendo..” Sunny pouted and looked at Hyoyeon with her puppy eyes.

 

“I know, and you hid an extra Nintendo in my handbag, right?” Hyoyeon laughed at the silly girl and took out the extra Nintendo that Sunny hid it in her bag and handed to the sulky girl.

 

[Taeyeon: Hyo, can I talk to you later after we settle down at the hotel?]

[Hyoyeon: Why?]

[Taeyeon: I just want to talk to you.]

[Hyoyeon: You should go talk to Jess instead, she is very sad.]

[Taeyeon: Okay, I have some things to ask you. I will not talk to her for the time being, we are too awkward.]

[Hyoyeon: Ok.]

 

After the conversation between the dancing queen and the main vocalist, they stopped by at Starbucks Coffee, Jessica and Yuri are the ones who got down the van and went to buy drinks for the other girls.

 

Seohyun was listening to her Keroro OST, Yoona listening to music, Sunny playing with her Nintendo while Tiffany is nagging her. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon both made an eye contact but looked away from each other immediately. Taeyeon kept trying to start a conversation with Hyoyeon but the blonde girl did something else instead.

 

Yuri and Jessica came back in less than 15 minutes since the café was quite empty right now.

 

“Hyo, this is for you.” Jessica handed Hyoyeon her used-to-be favourite Caramel Macchiato.

 

“Hm?” Hyoyeon looked at her with a curious face as to why Jessica bought her Caramel Macchiato.

 

“It’s your favourite, isn’t it?” Jessica said with her eyes widened.

 

“Jessie, Caramel Macchiato used to be my favourite. My favourite drink is now Cotton Candy Frappe.” Hyoyeon said and took the drink from the girl’s hand.

 

“I’m sorry..” Jessica said and sat down with a guilty face while the others were looking at them and didn’t dare to look at Hyoyeon.

 

“It’s okay, anything is good right now.” Hyoyeon reassured the girl its okay and drank the drink happily.

 

Tiffany, who is sitting in between Hyoyeon and Sunny turned to Hyoyeon and whispered something to her, “You are sad that Jessica no longer know everything about you, right?”

 

“I am really sad.” Hyoyeon pouted immediately after she replied Tiffany. The mushroom gave her a side hug la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter