Chapter 1

L O V E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's POV

Today, the first episode of Dancing 9 will be airing on TV! Yes! I get to see Hyoyeon hehe. Right now is 7:40.. Broadcast starts at 7:45pm.. I rushed to the living room to get myself ready to watch Hyohyo!

When I rushed to the living room, Sooyoung was munching on a packet of chips and watching a fashion show. I sat beside her but her eyes were still glued to the TV.

"Choi Sooyoung, give me the remote control." I said to her with my strict voice.

"No! I'm waiting for my favourite model to walk down the runway." She refused.

"Are you going to give it to me, or do I have to snatch it from you?" I stretched out my hand waiting for her to hand over the remote control. And she did, she put it on my palm obediently.

"Ah~ She's weird nowadays.." I heard Sooyoung told Yoona but I could care less because the broadcast is starting soon!

“Hey, what are you watching?” I could feel an impact on the couch, it was of course none other than the bunny, our energizer.

“It’s the first episode of Dancing 9!” I replied to her excitedly.

Sunny lied down on my lap while I was focusing on the TV. It wasn’t the first time we’re doing this. I mean, Sunny would often lie on my lap, we’re both comfortable with it since we are best friends. Sunny and I often have heart to heart talks at night as well.

“Hi guys! We’re back.” I looked up, and I almost died!! It was my HyoHyo!!! She walked in with Yuri and was holding some bags on her hand.

“hi Hyo! What did you bought?”

“Oh, I bought a hoodie for you and Sunny! It’s a couple hoodie, looks really cute!” Yuri took out the hoodie and showed the 2 short girls.

What? Couple hoodie with Sunny? Why don’t you buy a couple hoodie for me and you…? I walked up, faking a happy face and acted like I was really happy to have a couple hoodie with Sunny.

“wow! Looks really pretty and cute!!” I lied and tried wearing the hoodie.

“No probs Taeng, I’m glad you like the hoodie! I’m going to shower now, is there any dinner in the kitchen? I’m kind of famished.” Ah, cute. Hyo just rubbed her tummy.

“Yes there is Hyoraeng! Yoona cooked curry kimbap and I saved some for you.” Jessica popped out in front of Hyoyeon out of nowhere.

“Thanks Jessi!” Did Hyohyo just gave Jessi a kiss on her cheek?! I am jealous!!!!! Very jealous!! ‘Nuff said.

Hyoyeon’s POV

Ah~ I came out of the bathroom with only a towel on my wet body. Feels so refreshed after a cold bath. The water was a bit cold but it was really good. Yuri and I just finished recording for the second episode of Dancing 9. Well I guess I only appeared 3 minutes out of the 50 minutes show. Whatever. I dried my hair and put on my bra and . And then I put on a see through t-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter