Telling Amber the truth

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

I followed Minho to the studio while carrying his big knapsack. He opened the glass door and closed it, I slowly kicked the door to get inside.

“Just sit there….” Mino said pointing to a chair.

I seated to the chair and just watch them practice, I’m so excited to see Minho dance in person with his group mates, I saw Tae Min, he’s so cute, I also saw Jong Hyun, Key , and Onew, they’re so handsome in person. But of course Minho is the most attractive for me.

“ok let’s start…” Their dance choreographer said.

The group formed their position then the music started, they dance with their best, and I’m so impressed seeing Minho’s passionate moves to the dance.

I’m just staring Minho dancing, and I think he noticed it because he gave me a glare so I stopped staring at him and just play temple run on my phone. But I still keep stealing glances to him, of course it’s a dream come true for me as a fan.

After almost 2 hours of practicing, Minho walks towards me.

“Give me my water, and just get it inside my knapsack…” Minho said.

“ne..” I said as I get a bottle of water and gave it to him.

Minho opened the bottle and start drinking the water, I saw his Adams apple moving up and down while gulping the water, and he looks so hot with that action. I pulled a towel from his bag then I gave it to him, he dried his sweats from his body.

After his practice, he and the rest of the group go to their group’s dressing room. They all seated on the long couch while I’m just standing beside the couch.

“Hi…are you Minho’s new P.A?” Tae Min said to me, well he is nice.

“umm… yes…” I answered him back.

“You can leave us for now… but go back here at exactly 8:00...” Minho said. Well it’s a chance for me to meet Amber at Grill restaurant so I nodded and go outside.

End of POV

…………………………..

Sulli directly goes to the Grill restaurant to meet Amber. She looked around and saw Amber seating with a cap and shades.

Sulli seated on the opposite seat of Amber so she can face her.

“Oh Sulli…” Amber greeted Sulli.

“Amber… why don’t you remove your shades?” Sulli asked.

“Because I’m a k-pop member… many people could recognize me if I’ll remove my shades…” Amber said as she sipped her juice.

“oh..ok.. But why did you want to meet me?”

“You’re rich right? So why are you here as Minho oppa’s P.A?” Amber said.

“ok.. I’ll tell you the reason but promise that you’ll keep this especially to Minho..”

“Ok.. I’ll gonna keep it…promise” Amber said showing nher promise sign.

Sulli let out a heavy sigh first before speaking, “ ok… Im doing this for Minho, because he is my inspiration in singing and dancing, that’s why I’m here, and I’m disguising like a nerd so he won’t know that I’m rich… I want to be with him so I can sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter