Mystery Girl

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 26

 

Note: Mr Lee-à  is Minho’s doctor since he was a child, a long-time friend of his mother, In Ju. 

………………………………………………………………………….

“come… sit..” said the doctor.

“Mr Lee..ahh what happened to her???” Minho said. He was called by the doctor to go inside the office after examining Sulli.

“ahhh… are you related to her?” Mr Lee asked.

“aniya… she’s my P.A…” Minho said.

Mr Lee’s eyes widened, “bwohh?... a P.A?…”

Minho nodded, with two knitted eyebrows.

“How come an anemic person is working as a P.A?”

“a-anemic??? What?”

“to inform you Mr Choi… you’re P.A has an anemia, she has an incomplete red blood cells… I’m shocked that she is a P.A because she should not work a very hard work like being a P.A…. she can work but not more than 6 hours….”

Minho’s face becomes so worried suddenly.

“bwohh??... ahh… how is she now???” Minho said tensely.

“she’s fine now.. she’s just very tired… she got a fatigue but it’s ok now…” Doctor Lee said.

Minho sighed in relieved.

“but don’t be assured…”

The sentence made Minho’s heart raised up a bit.

“waeyo?... what could still happen. Should I do something… what???” Minho said impatiently.

“well.. good that she only got a fatigue today…  But… once she got very tired and lacked of sleep… she could collapse and will need a blood… so she has to be careful… her strength is very sensitive… But this anemia could be gone…..”

“H-How… how could it be gone... tell me...” Minho agitatedly said.

“ of course she needs to eat healthy foods like vegies… she should not be tired and she has to complete her 8 hours of sleep everyday… and last she should not receive any hurting feelings so she will not be stressed….”

“ O-ok…s-so what should I do now” Minho said frowning.

“I just think…you have to fire her Mr Choi… it’s for her own good… her anemia will get worst if she will continue this kind of job…” Mr Lee frankly said.

……………………………………………….

 

 

“eotokke??? What should I do??? How can I fire her? Should I really fire her??? But I think I can’t” Minho said talking to himself while walking toward Sulli’s room in the hospital.

 

Minho reached Sulli’s room and directly goes inside it.

“Yah.. Choi Minho… let’s go... I’m alright now..you still have rehearsal..” Sulli said as she stood up from the bed.

Minho slowly pushed her back on the bed and his face changed into different mood.

“wae??? Don’t worry.. It’s nothing… it’s just anemia…” Sulli said.

“It’s nothing?! .. why didn’t you tell me from the start!... if you told me from the start then I would not….” Minho can’t continue with his sentence because he wasn’t sure enough.

“you would not what???” Sulli said.

Minho closed his eyes to calm himself, “nothing… just rest first…” Minho calmly said.

“rest???.. but how about your rehersal?” SWulli said concerned.

“could you stop thinking and worrying for me now? I only want you to think for yourself now..”

“B-but.. I’m your P.A.. it’s my respon…”

“I’m not your responsibility… and I know there will be a time you’ll get tired of me… I’ll go now..” Minho said as he goes outside and closed the door.

Sulli was about follow him but it’s too late when he closed the door, “I will never get tired of you Minho…” Sulli said as she goes back on her bed.

 

 

…………………………..

SM Building

 

“hey… oppa!” Amber yelled at Minho who is rushing running at the hallway.

Minho was stopped from running when he heard Amber.

“Oh.. Amber.. why?” Minho said almost breathless.

“nothing… why are you rushing..and Sulli.. I mean your P.A..is not with you?” Amber asked.

“ahh… I’m rushing because I’m late again… and Sulli...is in the hospital… ahh..I’ll go first…” Minho said as he ran, leaving Amber confused.

“In the hospital??? Oh my!... is her anemia back again???” Amber thought as he rubbed her chin. She remembered when they were just a highschool student, how Sulli is suffering when anemia is attacking her.

 

*Flashback*

5 years ago at Busan Highschool of Arts

“Sulli… the bell rang..lets go..” Amber said pulling Sulli who is holding her head.

“wait…” Sulli said palely.

Amber turned to look at her, “Yah.. you look pale..wanna go to the clinic?” Amber said worriedly.

“________” no responds from Sulli.

“Yah.. Choi Sulli!!!” Amber yelled as some students heard them and helped Amber to carry Sulli towards the clinic.

 

“feeling better now??” Amber said.

Sulli nodded.

“aishh… maybe you got tired of playing volleyball that’s why got paled… but it’s just ten minutes…”

“it’s because I have anemia… so I got tired even it’s just a short time playing volleyball… don’t worry it’s not your fault..” Sulli said as she smiled.

“don’t worry also because ..I will not let you play anymore…” mber said as the both of them laughed together.

*End of flashback*

 

“tsskk.. tsskk..well my schedule today is not hectic… hmm..I could visit Sulli now while Minho oppa is on a rehearsal ..” Amber said to herself as she walked away.

 

………………………..

 

“Hey Minnie… I missed you a lot…” Key said pretending to be a gay in front of Minho.

“yah.. stop being like that… but if you will really be a gay then Amber and you will really suit together…” Minho said as he smirked.

Key slapped Minho’s shoulder, “Yah! I’m just kidding… besides,  Amber and I really suit together even I’m not a gay… I can change her…” Key’s voice turned even deeper.

“arasseo..arasseo…” Minho said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter