TRUTH.

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 23

 

Sulli just took a shower, she’s combing her hair and she’s still thinking a way on how to approach Dong Hae and ask him about the bracelet. She’s longing for her older brother because they were so close when they were just a child. She miss him so much and she always remember the moments they were playing in their garden and when someone is teasing Sulli, her older brother is always defending her for good so until now she is still hoping that her brother is alive and she is also hoping that her suspicion is true that it is Dong Hae.

 After combing her hair, she’s about to prepare for her dinner when someone knocked on the door.

Sulli walks towards the door to open it.

When Sulli saw the person, a smile carved on her lips, it was a very bright smile.

“Dong hae oppa!..” Sulli said happily as she hugged Dong Hae and she is hugging him so tight.

Dong Hae’s eyes widened in shock because he can’t understand Sulli’s sudden action towards him, but he feels something when Sulli hugged her, he feels like he wants to protect her even if he doesn’t even know her for so long. While Sulli is hugging him, he feels that Sulli is crying on his back and he suddenly became worried so he hugged her back while patting her back softly trying to stop her from crying.

Sulli also doesn’t know why she cried because it just suddenly burst out but deep inside she feels happiness because she remembered his long lost brother and when Hae is around, she feels like it brings her brother back.

Sulli released Dong Hae from her hug then she quickly wiped her tears, she felt a bit embarrassed from her sudden action.

“A-Ahh… I-I’m sorry I just…”

“no it’s ok… don’t worry..” Dong Hae cut her sentence.

“I just remember my long lost brother… he looked like you that’s why I didn’t control my feelings and hugged you…” Sulli explained.

“Oh… so you have a lost brother? A-hh.. maybe be I can help but not now… lets’ eat dinner first..” Dong Hae said as he gave Sulli a glorious smile.

“D-Dinner?” Sulli asked.

“Yes… a dinner let’s go?”

“But where?”

“ahh no more question let’s just go…” Dong Hae said as he grabbed Sulli’s hand and pulled her into the elevator.

They are quiet inside the elevator and Sulli is dying with curiousness, she doesn’t know what’s up to him.

Sulli remembered that she’ll ask Dong Hae about the green bracelet but before Sulli could talk, the elevator opened.

They go outside the elevator and Sulli looked around the place then she stopped.

“wait… this is towards the rooftop right?” Sulli said.

“yup… why?”

“we’re going to eat dinner on the rooftop?” Sulli said.

“you got it…”

“is Minho there?” Sulli asked, It’s because she still doesn’t want to see or talk to Minho.

“ahh… yes” Dong Hae said.

Sulli sighed in disappointment, “I’m sorry but I think I’ll just eat by myself..” Sulli said as she turned and started to walk but Dong Hae ran after her and grabbed her hand.

“Sulli… please eat with us… just one time… please?” Dong Hae said as he gave her a begging face.

Sulli can’t refuse to Dong Hae’s wish so she just softly nodded and followed Dong Hae towards the rooftop.

Sulli saw the small table ready, they will just sit on the floor while grilling. She saw Minho preparing all the plates and she also doesn’t know what’s up to him.

 

 

_ …………………

 

Minho’s mother In Ju is sitting on a couch holding something in her wrist and papers on the other hand. She is in a deep thought about what she just knew about one person. Anger filled her up towards that person and pain goes back into her heart when she knew all the truth.

*Flashback*

“Yah… Dong Hae-shii…” In Ju said calling his adapted son.

“ne omma… wae?” Dong Hae asked.

“ahh… how’s Minho? Did he already come back from Singapore?” In Ju asked.

“yes… he already came back…”

“I heard that his P.A was not with him when he got back in Seoul..”

“ahh.. I heard that too… but Minho said she have emergency with her family so she goes to her province” Dong Hae said.

“Ohh… but by the way what’s her name again? I still didn’t ask her name yet…”

“She is Choi Sulli…” Dong Hae said.

The surname Choi repeated again and again in In Ju’s ear, She suddenly remembered her ex-husband, the father of Minho who left them for a married woman.

“ok… I’ll just go somewhere” In Ju said as she goes outside the Mansion and drove her car somewhere. She goes to her private investigator to discuss something.

 

“Good evening Mr Park..” In Ju greeted.

“Oh.. same to you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter