A COMEBACK

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(SCOLD THIS BAD AUTHOR LATER  … please read this chap. First. I know I'm very late) (AND! Maybe you’ll see a new character :p)  

CHAPTER 34

 

“Is that your P.A Minho?” Taemin said looking at Sulli who’s behind Minho.

“yes.. she’s Sulli… the girl I love…” Minho said as he grabbed Sulli’s hand and continued to walk leaving Taemin dumbfounded with his words.

“the girl he love? What does he mean with that?” Taemin said as he scratched his head.

They just arrived for the MAMA award and everyone is wearing their gorgeous suits and formal dresses. Minho asked Sulli to wear the formal dress but at first she refused to wear it but Minho begged her to wear that, so Sulli is wearing light purple above knee dress, it was simple but looks so elegant to her partnered up with her three inches black heels. Minho is wearing his usual clothes when attending awarding but, with his own style wearing his mysterious aura and his appealing charm to everyone.

 

Jong Hyun saw Minho so he walked towards him, he tapped his shoulder, “Yah.. Minho-ahh” then suddenly Jong Hyun’s eyes went to Sulli who is beside him, “Who’s that girl??? New girlfriend???” he asked.

“I’ll tell you later who she really is now in my life but don’t you recognize her?... It is Sulli.” Minho smilingly said.

“ahh…you’re P.A”

 

“OK …ladies and gentlemen …let’s start the event” The girl host said.

 The event started good, everyone is wearing their gorgeous smile while listening to the grand event.

The flow of the event made all the people excited, excited to know who’ll receive the awards. Then one moment, shinee was called on the stage to receive a very gorgeous award for the year. The all go to the stage and receive the award, a little speech was given by one of them to thank all their voters and supporters.

Sulli is waiting Minho to go back to his seat, she can’t wait to congratulate him.

“congratulations!....” Sulli said while clapping.

“thanks Sull…” Minho said as he seated.

Key, Onew, Taemin, and Jonghyun were just like dumbfounded watching the two of them like that.

“I smell something fishy here…” Taemin whispered to Key.

“I knew it.. they would end like that…” Key answered back.

 

“Oppa!....” Minho heard a familiar voice of a girl, he spun his head to where the voice came from, and a girl he’s not expecting to come is walking towards him.

Yes, it was Hyuna again. She walks towards him and quickly stole a kiss from his cheek.

Minho gently pushed her away, “yah…don’t make my day bad… so stay away…”

Sulli was just watching them, she sipped her juice to release tension. Key almost burst the food inside his mouth.

“is she Hyuna?” Key said.

“yes…” Taemin said who is also shock seeing the situation.

“Oh Minho oppa..please be good to me… after all we could still be friends right?……..” Hyuna said trying to get some sympathy from Minho.

“Hyuna is right…” someone uttered behind Hyuna.

“O-Omma? What are you doing here???” Minho said.

Sulli stood up and bowed to his mom to show respect, “Annyeonghashimnikka….” Sulli said as she bowed.

“Oh Sulli am I right? His P.A?” His mother said.

“ahh..ne” Sulli said awkwardly.

“Minho I have something to discuss with you later arasseo? So after this event follow me at our home at Incheon…” Her mother coldly said.

Minho was confused, “But it will be too late at night…”

“that’s my command…arasseo?”

“ne om

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter