a call interupted

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14

Minho and Sulli went to their room together.

“My bed is on right, and the left is yours… arasseo?” Minho said as Sulli nodded. When he saw Sulli nodded, he threw his bag somewhere on the floor and directly fell on the bed, he’s really tired and sleepy and besides it’s just almost 5:00 am only on the morning.

Sulli picked Minho’s bag and put it beside his bed then she goes to her own bed too on the left side. Actually, Sulli feels so tired and sleepy too so she stretched her arm and yawned then she pulled her phone and set an alarm because the manager gave only 5 hours before the starting of the shoot somewhere in Singapore, it means they hae to get up 9:00 am then 10:00 am for the preparation. After setting an alarm she fall herself on the bed to go in her dreamland.

The two are now sleeping in the same room but different beds. Sulli sleeping soundless while Minho sleeping slightly soundly.

 

………..

The sun arose, the bright sun’s rays refracted in the big window inside the room so the rays of sun landed on Minho’s face on the pillow but he is still sleeping.

 

Then suddenly the song Dazzling girl by shinee played somewhere inside the room, well it is Sulli’s alarm. The alarm continued to play until Sulli was bothered by it, she gets up and turned off the alarm on her phone then she stretched her arms.

 

Sulli stood up and saw that Minho is still sleeping and she also noticed that sun rays are directly on Minho’s sleeping face. She walked towards him and stares for a while.

“aishh… sun rays will bed be bad for your face..” Sulli said as she held Minho’s head and turned it to the opposite side.

Sulli seated for while on the bed and stared at his sleeping face.

While staring at him, she suddenly remember the scene when Minho kissed her while sleeping, she can’t forget it because it is actually her first kiss and it is a stolen kiss.

“Minho-ahh… why did you kissed me?...” Sulli said in low voice while staring at his face.

Suddenly Minho moved a n inch so Sulli stood up but Minho grabbed her hand.

“Are you saying something earlier?... I heard you talking…” Minho said in sleepy tone.

“ahh… no I’m not saying something…” Sulli said as she free herself from Miho’s hand.

“ohh..ok” Minho said as stood up and directly go the bathroom, Sulli was releved that Minho didn’t asked her too far

 

Minho and Sulli was done preparing themselves so they go out of the apartment to have a breakfast in a restaurant with the whole staff and manager.

They all meet together in the restaurant then they ate breakfast. After eating breakfast they all go to the shooting location, it is an expensive resort with beautiful sceneries that’s why it is chosen as the location.

The staff set all the things needed for the shooting and photo shoot then they prepared an air-conditioned tent for the artist. They prepared the big cameras with stand and balanced its brightness and exposure and they also prepared some props like white dove on the ground.

Sulli is happy helping the staff outside to prepare for the shooting of album while Minho and the rest of the group were still inside the tent with the make-up artists.

The manager goes outside and smiled when she saw that the set is already done.

“ok.. job well done…” The manager said then they clapped hands.

The manager saw Sulli and approached her.

“Sulli-ahh… you’re such a helpful P.A…. can you now inside the tent and call the shinee and tell them to go out now… their shooting of album will start in any minute.” The manager said to Sulli.

Sulli smiled and nodded then she ran quickly towards the tent and goes inside.

She saw that all Shinee is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter