ONLY YOU

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAP 45 ^ENDING^

this gonna have an EPILOUGE :) ~kekeke..I'm such a big SPOILER. Mianhe..

________________________________________________________

 

“I’m here….. omma… where are you??” Sulli said as she stepped inside the house.

“She’s not here… she decided to stay in the hospital for the whole night.. she said she’ll be back tomorrow at lunch…” Dong Hae said who’s sweeping the floor.

“you are sweeping…waahh…” Sulli said amazed.

Dong Hae scratched his head and smirked a little, “ahh… I always clean if I don’t have anything to do in the house… I don’t know but I love cleaning…”

“hmm… you’re just the same as my mother, she’s like that too..” Sulli smiled cheerfully while looking around the living room.

“what are you looking for?” Dong Hae said.

“uhhmm ..nothing…um.. by the way… where’s M-Minho???” Sulli said awkwardly.

Dong Hae raised an eyebrow when he already knew what she wants to find,” hmm Minho???” Dong Hae smirked, “ He’s upstairs, he said he was really tired, and..earlier he said he’s not feeling well…”

Sulli’s eyes widened, then she relaxed a bit, “ahh…ok… I’ll go up now..” Sulli said pretending no worrying. She hurries to go upstairs that she didn’t notice something fell.

Dong Hae noticed that she fell something, he’s about to call her but it’s like she’s really in a hurry.

Dong Hae walked closer to the thing and saw that it was a green bracelet, his eyes slightly widened, he picked it up and stared at it very carefully.

“it looks like my bracelet….” He looks under the bracelet and saw something that made his heart beats a bit fast. ,” C-Choi S-Sulli???.... this braclet has name too?…I know there are many green bracelets in the world but… it’s not only an accident because this bracelet has the same carve as mine… mine is Choi Min Joon, and this….. Choi Sulli…. Are we related? All of my life, I was just adapted, and forgot everything because of trauma… I think I have to figure out something……” Dong Hae said as he put the bracelet in his pocket.

…………………….

Sulli, standing in front of Minho’s door, she couldn’t decide if to knock and tell him how he is, or not.

Sulli deep sighed, and just turned around and goes inside her room.

She seated on her bed, she wants to know if Minho is really not feeling well, she still loves him, she couldn’t deny that. He’s the only boy who made her heart beats fast whenever he’s around, he’s the only person who can make her smile every time, her inspiration and her everything.

“ahh…Sulli-ahh.. you’ll be married soon…… B-But do I really have to do that?......aishhh..yes, because I have to save the company and its employees…. But what about my feelings? It will be forever stuck up her inside…*points her heart* …but If I’ll continue loving him and him loving me… will it be too awkward... now that I know that he’s my stepfather’s son…. It means he’s my stepbrother… how can I live like that???.......” Sulli’s mind is going crazy at her thoughts.

…………..

Sulli changed clothes and goes downstairs, she directly go the dining room when she smells something good to eat.

“hmm… Dong Hae… you cooked that all???...wow..that’s my mom’s specialty..” Sulli said as she quickly seated and grabbed the spoon and quickly tastes the food.

“How’s it????” Dong Hae said as he seated beside Sulli.

Sulli’s eyes widened in shock, “wow.. it really tastes like my mom’s”

“Really???” Suddenly some thoughts came back to his mind, he shook his head, “then..let’s eat..”

Sulli swallowed her food, “but where’s Minho?” Sulli said as she looked down, she’s shy to ask that.

He smirked, “He said he doesn’t want to eat, I think no appetite…because he’s not feeling well..”

Sulli nodded softly but Dong Hae can see worrying expression on her face.

“uhmm …how did you brother was lost?” Dong Hae suddenly asked.

“mmm… he was lost in a family gathering… he was took by unknown people…”

“does he have any birthmarks???moles??? Or thing on him attached???” He became tensed asking questions.

Sulli was slightly shocked by his sudden question but she chose to answer those, She nodded first, “well, he has a little birthmark above his navel, moles? I don’t remember…and one thing he have??? Ah!.. Our bracelets…we have the same bracelets..it is colour green… it is a unique bracelet because it has name carved under it..mine is Choi Sulli and him is Choi Min Joon…*Sulli frowned* I miss my big brother who always protect me from those who are teasing me when I was a child, *Sulli forced a smile* but it’s alright..I’m just hoping he’s happy wherever he is now..” Sulli said. She then looked at Dong Hae and realized that Dong Hae’s face expression to her is weird, he looks so shocked and dumbfounded.

“are you ok???”Sulli asked.

Dong Hae just nodded softly and just face the food and pretend that everything is just alright.

……………………..

 

Dong Hae decided to wash the dishes while Sulli goes back upstairs carrying a tray with food and water, she’s standing again in front of Minho’s door.

She sighed and knocked hard, “ahh..yah…open this door… yah…” But no one answered.

“Yah!!!” Sulli yelled until she tried to twist the door knob and it was open. She goes inside, the lights were off but she can’t turn it on because she’s holding a tray.

She saw Minho lying on the bed with blanket, facing the other side. Sulli seated on his bed, “is he asleep??” Sulli murmured.

Then suddenly, Minho feels there’s someone so he seated quickly, when he realized it was Sulli, he goes back lying on the bed not facing her.

“Yah.. I brought you some food.. you have to eat.. Dong Hae is washing the dishes so I go here…” Sulli lied, the truth is she volunteered to bring the food to Minho.

“I already said to Dong Hae that I don’t want to eat.. so please just leave me..”

Sulli tried to reach for his forehead, she was shocked when she felt he was really sick.

“Yah!.. you need to have energy… so please eat …” Sulli held his shoulder and forced him to sit.

“I can sit on my own!” Minho yelled and seated.

Minho grabbed the plate and eats, Sulli was just watching.

“You can go out now…” Minho said, Sulli stood up and turned around.

“Thank you..” Minho says softly.

“what??” Sulli sid.

“nothing..” Minho continues to eat as she leaves.

……………….

 

9:30 pm

Sulli couldn’t sleep, it feels like she wants to check Minho minute by minute if he’s ok. Sulli seated on her bed, she stared down the floor and after a while, she stood up, goes out of her room and knocked Minho’s room, she guessed it was open again and she’s right, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter