A Broken Night

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 20

 

Yong Hwa was lying on his couch with a pillow on his chest, he is staring the ceiling with sparkle on his eyes, there is something that made his day complete and it was because Sulli. He is thinking about Sulli for the whole day and he is so eager to see her every day. He’s very determined to know Sulli better. And he also noticed that Sulli is not wearing her eyeglass this day and it made Yong Hwa to fall for her better.

He is still thinking on how he could make Sulli fall for him, he is not decided yet on what to do that’s why he needs Minho’s help for that. He keeps on contacting Minho but e’s not answering it so he thought that Minho’s is busy with his incoming concert with shinee.

 

 

Minho is in a rehearsal while Sulli is just watching him practice with the group. Sulli is getting sleepy because she can’t relate with the environment that’s why her eyes is getting close and open and her head almost fall but she can still control it.

While dancing, Minho’s eyes went to Sulli. He chuckled when she saw Sulli’s sleepiness and he doesn’t notice that his steps are not right already.

 

“Yah… Minho-ahh.. that’s wrong… do it again..” The choreographer said.

Minho is still staring at Sulli while dancing the wrong steps.

“Yahh!”

Minho was snapped by the voice of their choreographer and he realized that he is already doing wrong. Jong Hyun, Key, Onew, and Tae Min laughed at Minho who did wrong steps.

Minho rubbed his head, “ahh.. I’m sorry… just play the music again…” Minho said embarrassedly.

“hahaha..” His group mates were still laughing.

“Yah.. stop laughing at me…” Minho said annoyingly.

Jong Hyun tapped his shoulder, “we’re just kidding bro…” Jong Hyun said as they formed again and the music started again.

The first tone of music was in a high pitch so when it started again, Sulli was snapped by the loud music.

Sulli rubbed her head, “aishh… I’m so sleepy…” Sulli said as she tried to shake her head to control her sleepiness.

 

After a few minutes, they had a break time but they still have to go back after 30 minutes for the rehearsal again. Tae Min asked Minho to eat outside but Minho but Minho chose to just stay inside.

Minho went to sit beside Sulli the he pulled his phone inside his bag.

Sulli is just observing Minho. Minho dialled some number but the one he’s calling is not answering, Sulli is wondering who is the person that Minho is calling, “aishh… maybe it’s his girlfriend again this time… he really loves his girlfriend… but what do I care?” Sulli thought.

Minho gave in and stopped dialling his girlfriend’s number, yes, he’s been calling Yuri for days but he got no respond from her. Minho is worrying for his beloved girlfriend and him kinda missing her. Minho put his phone back inside his bag and wore his annoyed face.

“Yah.. what’s with that face…” Sulli said approaching Minho.

Minho looked at Sulli, he once again stunned with her cute milky face without such eyeglass. He can’t still believe what he is seeing right now, without noticing that he is already smiling like crazy and Sulli became embarrassed so she looked down but Minho tilted her chin so he could still stare at her. Minho was like hypnotized by her beauty that’s why he is doing it, Sulli was just shocked inside her heart but her face is obviously turning into red.

Then suddenly Minho’s phone rang and it snapped him and Sulli back into their reality.

Minho nervously pulled his phone inside the bag and answered the call.

Sulli who was shocked just stared at Minho who is answering the call.

“ne… I’ll go there quickly… wait me..” Minho tensely said as he stood up and went outside without approaching Sulli.

Sulli was just left there and you can see sadness in her eyes even if she denies that it’s nothing to her.

 

 

Yuri is now in Seoul already, she’s been in Busan in the past few days to think about Siwon’s words to her asking her who she truly loves with all of her heart. Finally she have decided and she already realized who it is.

Yuri landed in the airport and directly goes to a coffee shop in Seoul. She deeply sighed and dialled Minho’s number on her phone. Minho answered it and said he was going.

 

 

Yong Hwa quickly stood up from his couch. He thought earlier that he don’t already need Minho to help him and he decided to just do it on his own because he thought Sulli will notice him more in that way.

Yong Hwa started his car and drove it to SM. He knows Sulli is there with Minho so he goes there.

 

 

Yuri waited in the coffee shop in 15 minutes for Minho to come. Yuri saw Minho entering the coffee shop so she sighed very deeply as she can.

 

“Hey… love… I miss you..” Minho said once he saw Yuri and pecked her on her lips but Yuri stayed emotionless. Minho longed for his girlfriend Yuri. When he saw Yuri again, he thought that he just miss Yuri that’s why he accidentally kissed Sulli.

“Minho sit… we have to talk..” Yuri said once Minho released her lips.

“ok.. I’ll sit..” Minho said as he seated in front of her.

“what do you want.. my treat…” Minho excitedly said, he misses his girlfriend so much.

“Minho… stop.. I’m not here to eat.. I want to talk to you…” Yuri said.

“ok but.. did you missed me?...” Minho asked. He feels that something is happening to Yuri.

“Minho.. please stop being childish.. you know I don’t like it…”

Minho frowned but he still showed a good face to Yuri, “o-ok… what do you want to say?” Minho said with fears. He’s afraid of what Yuri will say to him.

Yuri sighed then she slowly took off the necklace on her neck that was given by Minho to her.

Minho’s heart beats fast while seeing Yuri taking off the special necklace that he gave to Yuri.

Minho tried to stopped her from removing the necklace but Yuri nudged his arm.

When the necklace was removed, Yuri folded it in her right hand then she grabbed Minho’s hand using

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter