Bursting Heart

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 28

 

HOSPITAL

 

Minho noticed that Sulli is sleeping now, he touched her hair, “Is this because of you Sulli?” Minho said.

Minho stopped touching her hair and his head fell down on the bed beside Sulli because of too much tiredness and sleepiness from the rehearsal. He slept without eating dinner.

But… Minho doesn’t know that Sulli was awake, “What did he just say??” Sulli thought.

 

…………………………………………..

It was already 7:00 am in the morning and Minho is still sleeping with his head down on Sulli’s bed.

Sulli is slowly moving, she is going to be awake, she rubbed her eyes then she saw Minho’s head beside her. She seated and scratched her head, “He is still sleeping??? He must be in SM to have his last minute rehearsal for his concert today….” Sulli said.

“Did he take care of me all the night?” Sulli said.

Sulli smiled and caressed his hair when suddenly he moved so Sulli laid back to the bed again and pretends to be sleeping. Minho lifted his head and saw Sulli sleeping but it’s obvious that she’s only pretending.

 

“Yah..Sulli-ahh… wake up..I know you’re already awake….” Minho said as he pinched her right cheek.

“Yah..it hurts..” Sulli opened her eyes said as she slapped Minho’s hand.

“are you feeling better now???” Minho said concerned.

“ne… but..wait you should go in SM now… you have concert today am I right?” Sulli said as she seated.

Minho’s eyes widened, “omo..you’re right… I have a last minute rehearsal before our concert later at the afternoon” Minho said tensely.

Minho quickly stood up, “Sulli-ahh…I have to go now… don’t worry I’ll be back at night after the concert…” Minho said as he was about to make a step.

“wait!” Sulli said.

Minho was stopped and turned back his glance to Sulli, “wae??” Minho asked.\

“ahh… since I’m feeling better now… I will go watch your concert later..look..” Sulli raised her right hand with a ticket, “I already bought a SVIP ticket without you knowing…” Sulli said smiling.

“B-but what if you got tired???” Minho said concerned.

“no… I will not be tired of watching my one and only idol…” Sulli chuckled.

“what??”

“aishh..no more questions arasseo?”

“O-Ok...I will wait you there… be careful ok…I-I’ll go first” Minho said as he smiled before making his steps towards the door and left.

 

.,……………

 

Sulli was just out of the hospital, she is now going to Minho’s concert.

While picking her seat in the front, she accidentally bumped a girl wearing a black mini dress partnered up with a brown boots and sunglasses.

“Yah!” The girl shouted.

“I-I’m sorry… it’s my fault..” Sulli bowed.

“what the…. Ok… just go away where I can’t see your face…” The girl said as she seated.

“what a mean girl…tsskk” Sulli said as she continue to pick the perfect seat to watch.

 

Backstage

 

“Ok...Shinee…. are you ready for your comeback concert??? The concert will start in few minutes..” The manager said.

“ne!” All of them shouted cheerfully.

 

In just a few minutes the concert will start, Minho stood up and seeks at the curtain to see if Sulli is already there, he travelled his eyes all over the seat in the front row and there she goes, waiting in her seat. A mysterious yet sparkling smile carved on his lips when he saw Sulli sitting in the front row wearing a cute floral dress partnered up with a black ribbon headband on her head exposing her bangs. Another smile carved on his lips when he saw Dong Hae sitting on another side of the seat.

“Bro…” Minho was snapped by Tae min’s voice.

“why?” Minho said.

“we’re about to start let’s go….” Tae Min said as he pulled Minho.

………………………………………………………………..

 

 

“Hi cute…” Someone tapped Sulli’s shoulder.

Sulli was surprised so she shrugged her shoulder, she look at the man who seated beside her, wearing a sparkling mask.

“W-Who are you???” Sulli asked while curiously looking at the sparkling mask.

The man slowly pulled his mask, “tadaa!!”

Sulli sighed in relief when she saw the man’s face, “You shocked me Yong Hwa oppa... you’re going to watch too?”

Yong Hwa smiled, “of course I will watch my best friend’s concert… how about you… you’re so stubborn…y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter