BACK

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 38

 

Exactly 9 pm, Minho reached Seoul, he drove his car directly to his apartment. The elevator opened, he goes outside and walked to the hallway, he has to go back to Seoul because of his career, he already had many events unattended. He was stopped by walking when he saw a girl waiting outside his apartment facing his door, his heart beats fast, hoping it’s not the girl he don’t want to see.

The girl noticed someone staring at her so turned her head to the direction of a tall man.

“oppa!” She said excitedly.

He sighed, he was relieved, but somehow disappointed, because the girl is Hyuna.

“What are you doing here?” Minho said coldly.

Hyuna ran towards him and cling her arm to his.

“ahmm… I just missed my oppa… how’s auntie?” Hyuna pretended. The truth was, she was just told by Minho’s mother to go to his apartment.

“My mother is stable now… umm.. you can leave me now..and if you want..just visit her there in Incheon” Minho said as he pulled his arm away from Hyuna’s arm.

Hyuna suddenly felt that she was really out of his heart, that she was already just a past from him, but somehow, she can’t just let it happen.

“Ok oppa.. I’ll go home now... see you tomorrow…” Hyuna said as she stole a kiss from his cheek, turned around and walked away.

Minho shook his head coldly. He stepped closer to his door, he was about to press his password but something lingered on his mind. He remembered that Sulli’s apartment was just beside his. He was full of anger towards Sulli when he knew that Sulli’s family was the reason they were left by his father. He couldn’t face Sulli but some part of him wants to knock her door just to check she’s alright.

His one foot slightly forwarded towards the direction of Sulli’s door, he shook his head. It seems like his heart really wanna go check her inside but his mind tells him not to do so.

“aniya… aniya..” Minho said to himself as he pressed his password and go outside his apartment.

____________________________

 

*Laughs*

“Are you happy???” Chanyeol said to Sulli who is laughing at his jokes. They were sitting on a bench after almost a a whole day of riding, eating and strolling around the amusement park.

“Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter