You're better without eyeglass

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 10

In just seconds, his lips landed on her lips.

They stayed like that for a while until Minho realized what he is doing.

His eyes widened in shocked then he ran out of the bedroom and went to the kitchen to drink water due to shock.

……………………………………

 

Actually………

She’s awaked; yes it’s true that she is awake when Minho kissed her lips.

This is what happened…..

Sulli felt that someone touched her eyeglass but she is still half asleep that moment so she didn’t mind it. Then suddenly, she felt warm lips over her lips, she quickly opened her eyes and saw that it was Minho, her heart suddenly beats fast while staying in that position but she recently closed her eyes so Minho will not noticed that she is already awake.

She didn’t react with the kiss, besides, it’s just a soft kiss but she actually felt his warm and relaxing breath on her lips. She decided to wait until when Minho will cut the kiss.

When Minho gets out of the room, Sulli quickly opened her eyes and seated, he held her chest using her two hands because of her fast heartbeat.

“Why did he do that?...” Sulli said while trying to calm her heart.

He held her lips and the kiss flashed back on her mind, “aniya… aniya…” Sulli said to herself as she shook her head.

When she shook her head, she felt that there’s no something heavy on her eyes, her eyes widened then she realized that her eyeglass is not on her eyes.

“omo… my eyeglass… where is it??” Sulli said while trying to check it under the pillow and bedsheet.

“It’s not here…” Sulli said in disappointment after checking it, and then she was stilled and thought about something, “Did… Minho took it?... but why should he do that?... aniya aniya… Aigoo… I don’t know what I should do…” Sulli said as she stood up and gets out of the bedroom.

…………………………………….

 

At the kitchen

Minho was drinking water and his free hand is still holding Sulli’s eyeglass. Suddenly while drinking water, the eyeglasses slipped in his hand and it fell in the floor. He put the glass of water on the table then he looked at the eyeglasses on the floor.

“omo… I forgot to bring her eyeglass back to her eyes…” Minho said as he was about to pick the eyeglasses when someone uttered behind.

“M-Minho…”

Minho looked at her and he was surprised when he saw Sulli so he wronged a step and accidentally stepped on her eyeglass, and it was broken. He was surprised to see Sulli because he still doen’t know how to face her.

“M-My eyeglass… it’s b-broken….” Sulli said in low voice.

Minho stepped away from the broken glasses, “Oh... I ‘m sorry I didn’t mean it…” Minho said as he looked at her face, she has no eyeglasses now.

Sulli felt awkward so she looked down, “no it’s alright….. and… ahh…… I’ll just go back to my apartment……” Sulli said as makes her steps towards the door but Minho grabbed her right arm.

Sulli’s eyes widened and gulped down her saliva because she felt her fast heartbeat again, “W-Wae?” Sulli asked without looking on his eyes.

“a-ahh… sorry…” Minho said while still holding her arm.

“F-For what?” Sulli nervously asked.

“F-for… for ki…” Minho can’t continue because he is not yet ready to tell her but he doesn’t know that Suli already knows. “ I mean for breaking your eyeglass.” Minho said trying to change his first sentence.

“no it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter