THAT NIGHT WAS THE LAST.

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 35

 

JAPAN

“what about marrying your daughter???” Chanyeol said to Da Hae.

In Ju’s eyes widened, “you mean Sulli… are you serious..and how will it help??” Da Hae asked.

“I’m the only son of my father, I’m spoiled to him… and I think if I have Sulli as my wife, he’ll not stop investing to your company… right???”

Da Hae was speechless for a moment, sh’e thinking if it’s right to agree with his decision. She remembered that Sulli has a crush on him when they were just a child and she thought Sulli would be happy to see him again.

“but my daughter is in Korea….” Da Hae.

“It’s not a problem… I’ll go see her…”

Because Da Hae was too scared to lose the company for Sulli’s future, she agreed to Chanyeol’s stupid solution.

Da Hae nodded nervously to Chanyeol and agreed to him. She doesn’t know if Sulli would like it.

………………………………………………………………….

 

 

Sulli remembered that it was Amber’s birthday that MAMA night, so after the awarding she knew that Amber would go back to SM building so she goes there.

While walking on the hallway, she saw Krystal with Taemin.

“Oh.. annyeong” Sulli bowed to greet them.

“Annyeong… nice to meet you gain Sulli…” Krystal smiled.

“You know her???” Taemin looked at Krystal.

Krystal nodded, “Of course…she is Amber’s classmate.” Krystal accidentally said, she doesn’t know that she have to keep it secret because if someone close with Minho knows it, he’ll definitely ask more about Sulli.

Taemin gave Krystal a confused look, “Amber’s classmate??? So Amber knows her well….”

Sulli’s eyes widened, she became nervous that now, Taemin knows that Sulli was Amber’s classmate before.

“Omo…eotokke??? Taemin knows it already….” Sulli thought while forcing a nice look.

Krystal looked Sulli and she felt she have said something wrong so she bit her lip nervously.

“umm… Did I say something wrong???” Krystal nicely asked.

Sulli cheerfully sighed and smiled like nothing happened, “ahh… aniya.. nothing’s wrong…umm.. I’ll get going now…”

Sulli walked but she stopped and turned to look Taemin and Krystal again.

“ahh… I’m sorry but do you know where Amber is???” Sulli asked.

“ahh… I think I saw her at the studio…” Taemin said.

“ah… gomawo…” Sulli said as continue her steps towards the studio

 

“Amber????” Sulli said when she saw Amber with Key.

“Oh Sulli..” Amber smiled nervously.

“Hello Sulli… where’s Minho???” Key uttered.

“ahh… he goes to Incheon, her mom said she has to talk with him so I decided to go here to greet Amber…” Sulli said.

“Oh… I’ll go now… bye Sulli bye Amber….” Key said as he ran out of the studio with his blue knapsack.

“Yah.. what’s that???... is my friend Amber getting girly now???” Sulli said teasing Amber.

“that’s nothing….” Amber said she turned around because of shyness.

Sulli smiled and back hugged her friend, “Happy Birthday tomboy!!!” Sulli s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter