COLD NIGHT

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER __

 

At Tea House

 

“Minho-shii!!!” Onew said as he saw Minho with Taemin walking towards them, then he continue bit his fried chicken.

“Minho Hyung!” Minho said as he ran fast towards them and sat down, Taemin followed and sat too.

“wahh… Our froggy came back again…” Jonghyun said as he sipped his tea.

Minho smirked to Jonghyun and his eyes came back to Onew.

“Yah!! Onew-sii…you still brought a fried chicken inside a Tea house?” Minho asked.

“aishh ..Minho-shii.. that’s our Onew… a chicken King” Key uttered.

“By the way how’s your mom now? is she alright now?” Jonghyun asked.

“Not yet, she’s still in the hospital cared by my stepbrother Donghae” Minho said while looking at the tea Menu.

“What about Sulli?” Onew uttered as he bit his fried chicken again, his mouth shines because of the chicken’s oil.

Minho was stopped looking at the menu, “uhmm.. she has a place to go..” Mingo unsurely answered.

“a place? But you said she’s just resting earlier” Taemins said.

“uhh…uhmm… don’t mind her…” Minho said.

“and why not Minho? You’re in love with her right?” Key said.

“He’s right… I think you two have problem..am I right? Aishh.. Minho-shii don’t act like a child arasseo? If you lover her go! Don’t let other feelings conquer your love for her… did something happen?” Jonghyun said.

Minho froze on what Jong Hyun said.

“Maybe he’s right, I love Sulli so I think nothing can ruin my love for her, so what if she’s the daughter of my mother’s rival? So what if she’s the one who got the love of my father instead of me? I love her no matter who she is, he’s right” Minho thought.

“Thanks bro..” Minhp said to facing Jonghyun as he tapped his shoulder.

“for what?” He asked.

Minho just shook his head.

 

 

 Chanyeol is already planning to say the truth to Sulli about their company at the same time confessing his feelings for her and propose on the spot, he thought she will understand their situation for their company, for her mother, and for his sick stepfather.

His father gave her just 1 week to go to Seoul to propose to Sulli because what his father know was they are in a relationship in a long time already, and once Sulli accepts his proposal, his father will go invest to their company again.

Chanyeol doesn’t want to lie to Sulli, before the proposal, he planned to tell Sulli about the real situation is. He will tell her that the wedding is needed for the company but he’ll tell her that it’s also he loves her and he hope that she still have feelings for him.

 

…..

8 pm

Minho was in a chocolate shop when Hyuna saw her.

“Oppa!” Hyuna yelled out.

Minho spun his head and saw Hyuna walking towards him.

“Why are you here?” Minho said pretending to be nice.

“Well it’s just my favourite chocolate shop, look I’m with my friends..wanna join us? They know you’re my ex boyfriend.. I’ll introduce them…” Hyuna said but she was stopped when she receives a shook from Minho.

“Ok.. you don’t want?...but wait why are you here by the way.. I know you’re not a fan of chocolates” Hyuna said.

“It’s for Sulli, she loves to eat chocolates” Minho directly said.

Hyuna’s eyebrow knitted, “ Sulli? Sulli again? I thought you already broke up?” Hyuna asked in confusion.

“Broke up? Who told you that rumors? We’re not breaking up, we’re just in a sulking situation right now” Minho said.

“But Minho, she lied to you, she’s the daugh….” She was stopped when Minho spoke.

“She doesn’t know everything, she doesn’t know that I’m his stepfather’s son, she has nothing to do about that, we’re just victims of our parent’s mistakes…” Minho said as he took the chocolates he paid to the counter and goes outside. He goes to his car and drove it back to the apartment bui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter