NIGHTMARE (TEASER FOR CHAPTER 37)

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 36

 

 

Da Hae has only two days before the deadline, she has to present a solution to the investors to be able to continue to invest. But she doesn’t have to do that anymore because she already gave Chanyeol her agreement for marrying Sulli, she just thought that it was for the best. Chanyeol’s father is the biggest investor so if his father will continue, the rest of the investors will do so.

Last night, Chanyeol went to meet his father at his office after meeting up with Sulli’s mother.

 

Flashback

“Appa…” Chanyeol said as he entered his father’s office.

His father Park Jun Seuk was busy on his paper works but when he heard his son, he quickly put it all aside.

“Chanyeol??? You’re back… my son? When did you come back huh from the U.S???” His father said.

Chanyeol walked towards his father and seated in front of his table.

“A-hh.. actually… last two months already….. B-But..appa don’t be mad please…” Chanyeol said showing aegyo, he is really stubborn when it comes to his father, well, he is spoiled to it since he’s the only boy and heir.

“aishh.. stubborn boy… ok but son, you’re my heir so you have to start working here…someday you’ll run this…”

Chanyeol scratched his head, “ahh…appa about company matter…amm I’ve heard about the Choi’s company that it’ll go down sooner…” Chanyeol started to open up his playful discussion.

“hmm..yes… and I’ll back out to them because it will soon bankrupt…”

Chanyeol cleared his throat and started his fake acting, like tears are going to fall, “a-appa..I want you to know that Sulli… Ms Da Hae’s daughter… is my long-time fiancée … and I will not let her down……” Chanyeol faked a sniff.

Mr Park Jun Seuk’s eyes widened in shock and also in excitement, “bwohh??? Choi Sulli??? That pretty lady of the Choi’s…???”

Chanyeol nodded.

“so what do you want me to do???” his father said.

“appa.. actually I already proposed to her last month… so we will get married soon… so she will be the part of family already so please continue invest to their company” Chanyeol pouts.

Jun Seuk scratched his chin in suspicion, “How could you propose when she’s in Korea right now??”

Chanyeo’l eyes widened, he is thinking, “ahh..ehh.. I proposed via skype in the internet but I’ll go to Korea tomorrow to personally propose..hehehe..” Chanyeol smirked nervously.

“that’s my son…ok… Once you bring her back again here in Japan.. I’ll invest again to their company and you’ll get married arasseo???”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter