SO MANY THINGS STILL HAVE TO BE REVEALED.

"My Nerd P.A"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 15

 

AT JAPAN

Sulli took the last flight of Singapore to Japan, she’s lucky that there’s one more seat available in the plane.

She reached Japan at exactly 11:00 pm in the evening.

She directly goes to the hospital where her stepfather is confined.

Sulli goes inside the hospital and ran towards the information counter.

“miss… where is the room of Choi Tae Hyuk?” Sulli said tensely.

The lady grabbed the list of the patients then she finds the name, “oh… he is in room 127 in 3rd floor… but it is a private room… and there’ only limited people who can visit him… can you tell me what’s your name first?” the lady said.

“I’m his stepdaughter Choi Sulli… can I go there now?” Sulli said.

“oh.. yes… your name is listed here.. you can visit there now” the lady said.

“ok thanks…” Sulli said as she ran towards the elevator and went inside then she pressed 3 and waited until the elevator opened on 3rd floor.

She goes out of the elevator then ran tensely towards her stepfather’s room. She have learned to love her stepfather since he came to their life, she treats him like her true father because he is always there for her and her mother Da Hae. She is now in front of the door but she first took off her eyeglass and put it in her bag.

She opened the door and she saw her mother sitting on the edge of the bed holding her husband’s cold hand.

“o-omma… w-what happened here?” Sulli said looking at her mother with full of agony in her eyes.

Her mother turned her face to her, “Sulli-yahh…” Her mother Da Hae said as she stood up.

Her mother misses her so much so she ran towards Sulli and hugged her. Da Hae is crying so Sulli begun to cry too, she caress her mother’s back to ease its sadness.

Da Hae released Sulli from her hug, she held Sulli’s hand, “How are you dear… sorry if I bothered you there…” Da Hae said squeezing Sulli’s hand.

“it’s alright omma… I know you and father need me here… by the way how’s appa?” Sulli said as she looked at her stepfather lying on the bed.

She walks towards his stepfather and her mother followed behind. She seated on the bed and held his stepfather’s hand.

Her stepfather felt Sulli’s warm hand so he moved a little bit, he slowly opened, “a-appa?” Sulli said when he saw his stepfather moved a bit.

He slowly opened his heavy eyes and saw a blurred image of Sulli, “Sulli-yah.. i-is that you already?” Her stepfather said palely.

“ne appa… I’m here already… “ Sulli said with sadness in her eyes, she doesn’t want to lose a father again.

“I-I have something to tell you dear, me and your mom hid it to you for so many years…” Tae Hyuk said as he held Sulli’s hand.

“rest first appa… just tell it to me when you’re already fine…” Sulli said.

“but my health is getting worse so I want to tell you the truth before I die…”

“don’t talk such words appa… I know you’re strong… please don’t leave me and my mom… we don’t want to suffer again… I don’t want to feel the feeling of losing a father again… I’ve felt so much pain enough when my true father died and the worst is my older brother was kidnapped… I don’t wanna be left again…” Sulli said crying.

Da Hae goes behind Sulli and caressed her back, “you have to hear it now because you’re father has stage 3 colon cancer… H-he needs your help…” Da Hae said to her daughter.

“what?! A colon cancer? And what help?” Sulli said in confusion.

“Y-Yes Sulli-ahh I-I need your help…” Tae Hyuk said.

“anything appa… just tell me what is it…” Sulli said.

“I-I h-have a s-son …” Tae Hyuk said waiting for Sulli’s reaction.

Sulli’s feeling was shocked but she didn’t show it physically because she knew her stepfather is ill.

“I-it’s ok appa… but can you explain it further… I’m still confused.” Sulli said.

“I have son from another woman… you and your mom is j-just my s-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter